Superpowers?

soupansa

sarNie Hatchling
If you can have any superhuman powers, what would it be and why?

I would read mind or mind controlling :) I can make people just give me money or do as I say haha. There's lots more, but it would mainly be something with the mind. B)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i would be a shape shifter. that way, i can shift to be anything, anyone, and any superhero i want. lol

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
go back in time, but still able to come back to the present, read books in a matter of seconds, and move objects/people/things with my mind.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Don't want none. With great power comes great responsibility.

marley

sarNie Hatchling
I would probably want to be able to teleport myself anywhere in the world... like Hayden Christensen in Jumper.

cutefuzzy

maplestory addict xD
im going to sound crazy but i would like to have the power to ..

change a bad person into a good person ..

how? idk lol ..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i would be a shape shifter. that way, i can shift to be anything, anyone, and any superhero i want. lol
i've alwaise wanted tat one too...alwaise wanted to be "Mistic" or watever her name is
from X-men...the blue ladie..*sigh*

then i can shape shift to become Ann or Noi...and get ken ;)

Be Queen Of the World :loool:
LOL....is tat consider "super powers?" :lol:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i've alwaise wanted tat one too...alwaise wanted to be "Mistic" or watever her name is
from X-men...the blue ladie..*sigh*

then i can shape shift to become Ann or Noi...and get ken ;)

LOL....is tat consider "super powers?" :lol:
HAHAHA what the heck? of all things to shape shift into, you want to be thai actresses?

actually!! that doesn't sound so bad. both girls have been involved with ken. i'd have a one night stand with ken!! ur brilliant!! lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
im going to sound crazy but i would like to have the power to ..

change a bad person into a good person ..

how? idk lol ..
You would make the world a better place. XD The greatest power of all.

Once we have something, we always want something else and something more. But for the past couple of years of my life, I think if anything, I'd want the power to control time. Pause when I want to rest and resume when I want to continue living. >.O....

LFMAO

No, I need to catch up on my readings.

Though really, I've always dreamed of having the powers to fly. :blush: There's a sense of freedom in that. Literally. >:D..Well, if no one cages me in a hole somewhere. o_O

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHA what the heck? of all things to shape shift into, you want to be thai actresses?

actually!! that doesn't sound so bad. both girls have been involved with ken. i'd have a one night stand with ken!! ur brilliant!! lol
lol tat'll be one of my top priorities...

but the rest of who i will shape shift into in the future...tat is in the realm of the unknown -_-

You would make the world a better place. XD The greatest power of all.

Once we have something, we always want something else and something more. But for the past couple of years of my life, I think if anything, I'd want the power to control time. Pause when I want to rest and resume when I want to continue living. >.O....
uh-huh-uh..careful there...did u see wat happen in "Click" -_- lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Lol Kashie yes it's consider a super power because I could "make myself" Queen of the world with that super power :loool: then when I'm queen of the world everyone will be making chocolate palaces for me ^_^