SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darvil

sarNie Adult
DAMMIT

arrg.. that was disappinting..

They made alot of mistakes though.. They were doing fine til the end. Sux..

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
"stealers got help from the refs. no doubt. seahawks is the true winner for the superbowl."

"They were doing fine til the end."

-----------------------------------------------------

Apparently these people were not watching the same game I was. True, the Seahawks were close at one point (14-10 Steelers) but obviously they were dominated the whole time by the Steelers. They were never doing "fine."

<_<

Sorry Darv.

:lmao:

Btw, I love the play on words with you saying that the Steelers "steal" the game.

Serenity

sarNie Egg
Not watching the game....Well, I was watching it...Apparently the officials did makes bad calls...

It took Steelers 19min. to make thier first down of the game...that's like during 2nd quarter... :wacko: That call of Hawks first touchdown...that was a bad one.

I'm not pointing fingers at who to blame but from what I saw on TV...most of us agreed on those bad calls...Even some Steelers fans that I talk to...agreed.

Congrats on the Steelers. And next year is another year.

marduk said:
"stealers got help from the refs. no doubt. seahawks is the true winner for the superbowl."

Apparently these people were not watching the same game I was. True, the Seahawks were close at one point (14-10 Steelers) but obviously they were dominated the whole time by the Steelers. They were never doing "fine."

<_<

Sorry Darv.

:lmao:

Btw, I love the play on words with you saying that the Steelers "steal" the game.
[post="75593"][/post]​

darvil

sarNie Adult
marduk said:

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
~Sandy~ said:
Pittsburgh!!!! Thats only because the Chicago Bears bombed their last game. LOL
[post="72935"][/post]​
Who said Pittsburgh!!! Woohoo...i've been so lucky this month.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Darvil said:
no way dude! Steeler didn't score for a bit. And plus the game was pretty even back and forth. There was a good interception play by the Seahawks. The Seahawks just made too many mistakes like the touchdown they missed.

Only later in the game the steelers took off. You did watch the game from the beginning right?
[post="75620"][/post]​
You said the Steelers did not score for a bit, but the Steelers scored the first touchdown of the game!! You can argue that Ben didn't cross the line but the nose of the ball did touch the line. If they didn't review the play, I can understand how people can be upset, but these officials took their time to get it right. They're professionals and I don't think after reviewing the play, they would all CHOOSE to give it to the Steelers.

As for the pushoff by that one dude, yes, I understand that he made a great catch. But if he did not push off, he would not be that open. Great call by the refs. So technically, the ONLY touchdown by the Seahawks came in the THIRD quarter. Mr. MVP Shawn Alexander was hardly effective this game and Matt Hasselbeck (who's much more of a veteran than Ben Roethlisberger) made some costly throws.

So yes, you're right. The Steelers did take off later in the game. But they did CONTROL the first half. The Seahawks only got one fieldgoal while the Steelers scored. In the second half, the Steelers took off. So in my opinion, I think they dominated the whole game.

Take that Mr. Darv!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
Darvil said:
no way dude! Steeler didn't score for a bit. And plus the game was pretty even back and forth. There was a good interception play by the Seahawks. The Seahawks just made too many mistakes like the touchdown they missed.

Only later in the game the steelers took off. You did watch the game from the beginning right?
[post="75620"][/post]​
really though....the refs made so many mysterious calls and that wasnt looking good, and if ya watch the game the seahawks played real real good but the steelers had the ref on their sideso what can i say

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
like mike holgram said "i knew we were playing against the steelers but i didnt know we were also playing against the officials"

STIMA

barely watched this but i went to a barbequee for it and TOM BRADY WAS hot as the MVP <3