SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harman

So who do you think is going to win this year?????????

Seattle 47

Pittsburgh -4

I know theres not much sport fan here but still I would like to know your opinion :D

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Steelers all the way!! The Bus is coming home and the Hawks better watch out. Shawn Alexander will get stuffed by the Steeler's D, while Hasselbeck will have no time at all to throw. Finally, Big Ben will be around to remind Seattle that their time is up!

Period.

<_<

harman

yeah everybody is saying that the steelers is going to win this year but I want the Seahawks to win.

tough choice cause I like them both.

~Sandy~

Memories with Oil from his U.S. Tour in Nov 2009!
Pittsburgh!!!! Thats only because the Chicago Bears bombed their last game. LOL

darvil

sarNie Adult
Seattle baby.

Gotta give love to my home state. :p

STIMA

wow no interesting teams seem to be playing..imma just look at it a bit on sunday ...see if theres any cute guys on the team and then root for that team LOL..last year TOM BRADY was hot =D

darvil

sarNie Adult
I'm betting 23 dollars on seahawks.

w00t

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
wow alot of seahawks fan.

im going with seahawks. gotta support and represent for my hometown seattle.

SEAHAWKS ALL THE WAY!

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
marduk said:
Steelers all the way!! The Bus is coming home and the Hawks better watch out. Shawn Alexander will get stuffed by the Steeler's D, while Hasselbeck will have no time at all to throw. Finally, Big Ben will be around to remind Seattle that their time is up!

Period.

<_<
[post="72887"][/post]​
Just call me Miss Cleo.

-_-

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
stealers got help from the refs. no doubt. seahawks is the true winner for the superbowl. i still got mad love for them. they made it all the way to the superbowl.. after 30 years.