Super Salaryman

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i watched the trailer and.. wasn't really feeling the movie..
tik looked good though :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Here's the English subbed version of the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzIKFW6tBU8

Honesty, I wasn't really hooked by the trailer, it was really...boring, and I didn't really understand the plot even though there were subs. Nevertheless, Pholdee's so hot, he just looks better and better with age. I'm gonna watch this for him only!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
It is a comedy drama. This is a story of the life of working people who have drawn together in a big project with their bonuses at stake!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
It is a comedy drama. This is a story of the life of working people who have drawn together in a big project with their bonuses at stake!!
Oh. Okay. So it's like telling the story of salarymen who do not get paid as much as people say they do, and how they all are so motivated to work on a project because they may get a bonus...? Tik's the team leader?

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Oh. Okay. So it's like telling the story of salarymen who do not get paid as much as people say they do, and how they all are so motivated to work on a project because they may get a bonus...? Tik's the team leader?
I guess so. It's like the scenario story of the bunch of salarymen with different wishes, hope, and dreams.

5 more days

cr: as tagged

Asy

sarNie Immature
Tik looks really good today. Well he looks younger than Ken now hahaha. When I was watching Wanida, I thought he.., oh well, very matured- Now he's younger than before hahaha. And turning 36 next year. He is now way hotter than Wanida days. ^_^

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tik looks really good today. Well he looks younger than Ken now hahaha. When I was watching Wanida, I thought he.., oh well, very matured- Now he's younger than before hahaha. And turning 36 next year. He is now way hotter than Wanida days. ^_^
Yeah I agree. He looked old~er in Wanida, but this year he looks especially young...although not fresh haha. I mean he doesn't look super young, but he looks good - like he's not worn out or something. Ken looks pale and worn out; he needs some rest from the small screen.

TikKenAnnLakornFan

sarNie Juvenile
Tik has a new movie that's coming out in a couple of days!? The last I heard he had "I Miss You." Two films in one year, Tik is on the role this year. I wonder why he's coming out all of a sudden?