Super Bowl XLIII...?

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Anybody watching the super bowl this sunday!?!? :D

I know I am!!!

even though my team the san diego chargers didn't make it :lmao:

luckily my other team made it.... the Pittsburgh Steelers!!! :dude: I'll be cheering them on!! :D

Heins Ward numero 86!! :drool: I'll be cheering for you!!!

Oh... one more... i'll be watching it for the commercials as well. :lol:

(okay... i had a huge cup of coffee this morning before class & it has not worn out yet so i'm kinda hyper. hahaha)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i kind of have to watch it since i'm involved in a bet sort of thing. don't know if i really understand what i'm involved in but i bought some squares...and something about picking numbers...and the scores? something like that. um, i hope i win. LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i kind of have to watch it since i'm involved in a bet sort of thing. don't know if i really understand what i'm involved in but i bought some squares...and something about picking numbers...and the scores? something like that. um, i hope i win. LOL
lol. My mama did that once... i didn't understand a darn thing! Plus... she didn't win anything... <_<

Secrets

sarNie Hatchling
I'll be watching it even though my team (Philadelphia Eagles) didn't make it <_< Football is actually the only sport I watch and that's because of well, I bet on them :p Actually the other sport that I watch is also soccer and that's because of the hot players ;)

I'll be rooting for the Cardinals even though they beat my team to get to the superbowl...I'm going for the underdog.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
omg, Se!!! :kiss: :yahoo: How nice to have run into you here!! ^_^

Football also the only sport I watch! I don't care for other sports. I'll be watching the game as well and of course the commercials.

XCappy

Mr. Char
Damn, I have school tomorrow and they've started it at 12:30 am. It'll end at around 4 am+. :(

Well, in fact I've watched few minutes but I turned off the TV, or I'll be in front of the screen 'till the end.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Damn, I have school tomorrow and they've started it at 12:30 am. It'll end at around 4 am+. :(

Well, in fact I've watched few minutes but I turned off the TV, or I'll be in front of the screen 'till the end.
awee char... :( you can still watch it! just drink some coffee in the morning & you'll be fine. :D I'm watching it right now & wahooo my team's up..! :D

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha...the cardinals just cost me $300. i am VERY upset right now...very...like, not in a joking way. if the score would have ended with the second numbers as 7 and 0...either way, i would've won LOTS of money. my hope now lies in the third quarter and final score. omg, i'm crying right now.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ok, the score is back to the second numbers as 7 and 0 again. but it's very unlikely that i'll have the chance again because there is a little over 3 minutes left. that's a lot in the sports world. :mellow: i'm very nervous.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
YES!!!! YESSS!!!! YESSS!!!! I JUST WON SOME MONEY!!!! WOULD'VE BEEN BETTER IF I HAD WON HALFTIME TOO, BUT HEY, THIS IS BETTER THAN NOTHING!! AHAHAHAHA!! NOW, IF THE FINAL SCORE COMES OUT IN MY FAVOR ALSO, I WILL WIN BIG!!! OHHH, GEE OH DEE/BUDDHA, HELP ME OUT PLEEEEEASE!!!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
P'thookie you too? lmao I did too just for fun and now I have some money to buy me an 2 new externals and a laptop maybe even two :loool:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
P'thookie you too? lmao I did too just for fun and now I have some money to buy me an 2 new externals and a laptop maybe even two :loool:
HAHAHAH u won too?! i love you!! u deserve to win, sweetie!!! can u believe it? i don't even know what i'm doing!!! and i won!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HA wow, arizona screwed me f'kn over again. instead of kicking the field goal, they punted. that would have put them at 7 again, and pittsburg still at 0. now i don't think i have a chance at the big money.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
haha i didnt win the big ones but i won some money. i'm just super happy the f'ing cardinals lost. because of them, i lost the two big ones...at halftime and final score. they screwed themselves over too. they should have taken that field goal in the third, then see how it would go from there. but instead, they got greedy and ended up losing. hahaha serves them right.

sorry cardinals fan for being so blunt. :(