Charlie Kansut as Chachai
Wae Soul as Muthita (Paran’s mother)
Banjeertsee Yamaphai as Rabiap
Namngern Boonak as Yamala
Siriya Narinat as Bah Nom
Guest Star:
Parin Wikran as Arthit
Kochakorn Nimakorn as Kanya

Message to Stardust:You may send me an image of this lakorn if you wanted.

ASSIGNMENTS FOR MEMBERS ARE BELOW THIS POST.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Click here to WATCH ONLINE!

EPISODE 1: COMPLETED!
EPISODE 2: COMPLETED!
EPISODE 3: COMPLETED!
EPISODE 4: COMPLETED!
EPISODE 5: COMPLETED!
EPISODE 6: COMPLETED!
EPISODE 7: COMPLETED!
EPISODE 8: COMPLETED!
EPISODE 9: COMPLETED!
EPISODE 10: COMPLETED!
EPISODE 11: COMPLETED!
EPISODE 12: COMPLETED!
EPISODE 13: COMPLETED!
EPISODE 14 end: COMPLETED!

Credit to:
Thuynmt(tuiQt) - Editor/Timer/Grammar checker/Coordinator
MayaFantasy - Translator/Timer/Uploader
Reachy - Grammar checker
Roselovesice - Timer
Stardust - Lyric Translator/Background graphic

With a very Special Thanks to:
Peaches - Raw Video Provider
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai - Ep.1 Raw Video Provider
TheSisFanSubs - Ep.1 Translator

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
lol..ok. have u uploaded this lakorn yet? instead of putting it on youtube or crunchyrool or other streaming places, can u upload it onto megaupload or sumthin? (jus for me...lol)

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
LOL, I'm glad you got second post. I'll probably need to PM SarN to change your status so you can start topic on this subforum.

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
I have Episode 1, but I'm not sure if the translations are done yet since we're still busy with Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed. I'll check it when I have the time. I suppose Stardust wanted to translate episode 2, but I believe she might have forgot about it. You can e-mail her and ask about it. LOL, you way ahead of me. Don't worry, I'll check Episode 1 as soon as possible. The other team sent me the file, and they said Episode 1 is not throughly finished.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I have Episode 1, but I'm not sure if the translations are done yet since we're still busy with Bpom Ruk Roy Adeed. I'll check it when I have the time. I suppose Stardust wanted to translate episode 2, but I believe she might have forgot about it. You can e-mail her and ask about it. LOL, you way ahead of me. Don't worry, I'll check Episode 1 as soon as possible. The other team sent me the file, and they said Episode 1 is not throughly finished.
:lol: Yeah, I want to get things going since we already said we're going to do it.
So just try to finish up this project too, and please no more commiting to next project until we are done with this one ok everyone.
I want to know what you have and where we should start on translating so those that sick of translating PRRA can start on this one while they are waiting if they still want to be part of this team, so things can move ahead instead of delaying for a change. :p

I don't think Stardust has done anything yet. So we'll start on translating episode 2 and on...

TO ALL TRANSLATOR, PLEASE PICK A PART AND LET ME KNOW AND START ON TRANSLATING WHILE YOU'RE WAIT IF YOU'RE STILL PART OF THE TEAM. THANK YOU!!!!!

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
i can help as long as its on fridays through sundays.. but for this week since i get thanksgiving break, i can probably help out on wednesday.. thursday, friday saturday and sunday this week i cant. i have to help out at hmong new year!

CURRENTLY OBSESSED WiD:
MY BABE FONG
TWiLiGHT

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hah, I didn't see this sorry :blink:

I'll start on episode 2 ASAP. And the background too (how do you want it?).
No, don't do episode 2. If you want, you can start on last episode 14 and then work your way back, because episode 2 is being translated right now.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i can help as long as its on fridays through sundays.. but for this week since i get thanksgiving break, i can probably help out on wednesday.. thursday, friday saturday and sunday this week i cant. i have to help out at hmong new year!
Linda, I put you on for Episode 13, you can do that whenever you have time, but please do as soon as you can.
We (Thuy and I) want to be done with all translations for this project first before we do timing. Thank you. :)

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
ok. but i dont think i can start til the weekend. like i said, i have to go help out at Hmong New Year. I was just hear to check on, but thnx for telling so i can get started wid!

CURRENTLY OBSESSED WiD:
MY BABE FONG
TWiLiGHT

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Linda, I love your Twilight signature.

So we are going to translate everything first before timing it? Or do we translate ahead and time slower?

rakFong

sarNie Hatchling
How do you guys want the name to go because i don't know how to spell their names??? please reply asap!

CURRENTLY OBSESSED WiD:
MY BABE FONG
TWiLiGHT