Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think there will be little chance that we will get to see Aof+Pinky new la korn together that will film in december because she's so busy, but there is still chance we'll get to see their new la korn in 2009 maybe in the middle or toward the end of the year 2009, i pray. if not, i will be so piss and very sad too. miss this couple so much,LiLy+Sun is always in my heart

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

Pinky+Aof+pancake fashion pictures together for papayon bunterng magazine. and interview about how they feel to be superstar. Aof looks cute, Pinky looks pretty but not liking how they do her hair though. be better if it was only Pinky+Aof though. but the pictures looks weird look like they paste their pictures together more than they take together especially in the 3rd and 4th picture. it was a surprise for Pinky+Aof's fans because they didn't know about this fashion shoot, they didn't tell it to their fans, they probably forgot.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read Pinky la korn JYL will done film in december,and Aof new la korn will start film middle of december, so she is free to play but then things can always change,pray nangaek with Aof is Pinky, their fans are rooting so much. may all our prayers come true..hehe...

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, I would be super duper happy to see
aof and pinky back together! I miss them
so much. So sad they didn't have that much
sweet moments but Still love it! I want to see
pinky back with aof!!!!! they better have a
new lakorn soooonnn!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i wish they will have a new la korn together again for 2009, praying so much...they need to so bad,because SBS made lots of people dissappointed that it didn't end like the summary, so people want to see them pair up again to make up for it and want to see it soon while they still have SBS fever, plus they make a very cute&adorable couple ^_^

Aof and Pinky new pictures,credit to their fans

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aof+Pinky cute wallpapers made by their fans

more Pinky pretty pictures

yeah wanna see their new la korn soon..so badly want to see them together again..hope they'll have a new al korn together for 2009, may the fans wish come true, miss Sun+LiLy a lot :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah Pinky is so pretty, i watch SBS everyday and it just make me miss them more :lmao: their fans are crossing finger they will get to pair up in a new la korn in december. i pray :spin:

how cute look at how Aof look at Pinky. they are so cute! :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah he's always looking at her, Aof's so cute, who wouldn't look when Pinky is very pretty,and the way he look at her just tell he have a crush on her :lol: because there is just regular looking like poh,win,cee look at her,and looking and thinking something inside like Aof does. hahah..Aof has a flirtious eyes

Pinky recent cute+pretty pictures from the event she went with her mom

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I know, from all the interviews and everything,
I kinda have a feeling aof has a thing for Pinky
but pinky's with aum.. that's why. LOL

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
tik_aom_luver Posted Today, 02:38 AM
I know, from all the interviews and everything,
I kinda have a feeling aof has a thing for Pinky
but pinky's with aum.. that's why. LOL
yeah sucks that she's with aum but in the future things can always change. LOL
if they can't be a couple in real life then i want to see them as a couple on screen, it makes me happy already :D
hope they would get to pair up again soon, a lot of the fans are waiting so much