Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh nice!! i like those wallpaper that the fans made! its super nice!! hahaha

and yeah Pinky does leuk beautiful like a indian Thai Dancer!! LOL

i cant wait too for Pinky and Aof to comebakks together!! :]]] lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aof+Pinky wallpaper made by their fan, to congratulate Pinky for finishing her thesis and will get her college diploma in december.

Pinky cute wallpaper. in student uniform made by her fan.

Aof cute in suit, on sst set

yeah pray they will have a new la korn together in december. :spin: the fans still continue requesting for them to play in a new la korn together in ch7 webboard. haven't stop yet. hope ch7 would really heard the fans out. and pair them up in 2009.
Pinky was cute in her interview in kwanreun magazine she give credit to the fans for the sucess of sbs she said "the sbs fans in the internet like this la korn a lot. and people overall too. Aof is a new praek and became famous and has a lot of fanclubs and became the top leading actor for ch7, and there was a lot of request for them to play a new la korn together again. she's happy she accomplish as jae dun for Aof, she give credit to Aof he work really hard".
it's so cute that Pinky go read her fans comments in the internet and keep updates on herself. ^_^

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
he doesn't have to be too buff but want him to be bigger,not so skinny,so he doesn't look too small with Pinky. and most important want him to be fully healthy so he can play fully with his acting :p

Pinky picture she so pretty, the time she went to promote this one american movie.i don't remember what movie though. :eek:
wow..Pinky is soooo gorgeous with the outfit..she does has a very nice skin..also thank you for the new update pics too.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
behind the scenes pictures when they went to do the music video for save the world on 10-07-08. aw..How Cute! :wub: Aof keep on looking at Pinky with smiling face. the boy like to look at her.. :p heheh..but who wouldn't want to look at a beautiful girl ;) they should have stand close and next to eachother though. <_< Pinky outfit is cute, match with her and her legs are pretty. Aof look preppy, but so cute. no doubt about it he surely has a crush on her. look at the way he stare at her. :wub: while everyone is looking at the camera. Aof won't stop looking at Pinky!! Aof stop starring at Pinky!!! :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ahaha!! thats so Funny!
Thanks Teedee! :]

haha its so funny how Aof is still starring at Pinky in both pictures!
HOW CUtE!!
me, Still praying that they would one day magically go out!
lol
and Hope that they do DO another Lakorn Togethers! :]

oh yeah && Congrats to Pinky! :]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
roselovesice Posted Today, 02:14 AM
ahaha!! thats so Funny!
Thanks Teedee! :]

haha its so funny how Aof is still starring at Pinky in both pictures!
HOW CUtE!!
me, Still praying that they would one day magically go out!
lol
and Hope that they do DO another Lakorn Togethers! :]

oh yeah && Congrats to Pinky! :]
yeah So Cute! :wub: Aof won't stop starring at Pinky. looking at the pictures make me laugh/smile..he's Too Cute :wub: and Pinky look so pretty and cute. the picture she smile and look down seem like she know Aof is starring at her and it make her shy. :p they are Too Cute! ^_^ yeah want them to go out because they make the cutest adorable couple ever! :D miss them together so much. hope we'll get to see their new la korn together for 2009. both of them want to work together again and a lot of people want to see their new la korn too. hope everyone wishes will come true :spin:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
another picture of Aof staring at Pinky. :lol: he just won't stop staring at her. So Cute! :wub:
pray+wish they would get to play a new la korn together again :spin: , want to see it so bad, they are too cute! miss them together :(

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
found another picture of Aof,Pinky,and Nong(Aof's cousin) when they went to film the scene on the house on the mountain.everytime i see these behind pictures make me so sad that we didn't get to see the rest of the scenes,it all got cut out.. :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aof new pictures from sst set. he has a new hairdo. cute! remind me of Japanese cartoon. :lol:

Pinky fashion pictures from kwanruen magazine. very pretty like always. ;)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
now, now let's not side on pinky too much. are u sure he was looking at her? maybe he's looking at something else haha.. what? :mellow: i'm just trying to be fair lmao

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yeah, maybe he was like talking to Win or something LOL ;)
idk, he might be looking at Pinky though who knows ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
he definately is looking at Pinky. he's staring at her and won't stop in all 3 pictures. how can you not see that?! -_- if he was talking to Win he would look at Win not at Pinky. :mellow:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
well their fans said they are counting down to Aof+Pinky new la korn together. so probably december. :huh:
but other than that i don't know more details on it, they didn't say. but i wouldn't put my hopes up too high because Pinky is so busy. she has plans to film 2 movies in India too.
so things can always change.but i pray they will have a new la korn together for 2009. :spin:

Pinky+Aof so cute! he look shy ^_^