Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

yeah i think she is sitting on his lap, because they are so close. :wub: so cute! i wanna see their whole body in this picture wanna see if he hug her back but of course he would,who wouldn't want to hug a pretty girl :p they look so cute together. :D
i pray Pinky is the nang aek with Aof in his new la korn. we have to root and hope for it to come true, we should know about his new la korn in November :mellow:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng

yeah i think she is sitting on his lap, because they are so close. :wub: so cute! i wanna see their whole body in this picture wanna see if he hug her back but of course he would,who wouldn't want to hug a pretty girl :p they look so cute together. :D
i pray Pinky is the nang aek with Aof in his new la korn. we have to root and hope for it to come true, we should know about his new la korn in November :mellow:

i hope we will hear the good news of pinky n aof new lakorn in nov. too.

paof

Aof+Pinky lovely wallpapers, made by abecheer & Pinky wallpaper by xiaolongsan,SBS fanclubs at pantip,looking at their pictures make me miss Sun+LiLy more :lmao:

For sure Aof will be having a new la korn on december for dara video, but don't know who is the nang aek though. pray it's Pinky.but there is a high chance it will be Pinky because her fans said she got reserve to play a new la korn with dara video toward the end of this year too. but then i'm afraid she may not accept it because she has plans to go film a movie at India next year and it may take up to 3-4 months in filming. :( well cross our finger nang aek with Aof is Pinky and she will accept the la korn.. all their fans are rooting and waiting anxiously hoping nang aek with Aof is Pinky.. gosh! i want december to come soon. :mellow:

love the pix.i wish that dec .will come fast so we all will know it.

paof

yeah i hope nang aek with Aof will be Pinky. want to see them play a new la korn together so bad. but then if they both got reserve to play a new la korn with dara video toward the end of this year then it should be the same la korn, but then things can always change. :( i want Pinky to play a new la korn with Aof first before she go to India. :(

Sun+LiLy so cute!

yeah i know i want pinky n aof to play another lakorn before she goes to India.

paof

:spin: i pray with you guy the main will be pinky too.cause i really miss them.,when i really want to see their new lakorn soon.

paof

in that picture i think that aof did hug pinky n pinky sit in his leg too.cause it seem like it.

did anyone found the one that have the full size. :wub:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
haha I have been so happy the past 2 days because i kept seeing previews of SBS!!
yeah im super happy that my parents finally got Satallite!!hahha and theres thai Channels!!
LOL
anyways yeah. im still praying!!! ;)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
suprab buroot satan Posted Yesterday, 11:35 PM
in that picture i think that aof did hug pinky n pinky sit in his leg too.cause it seem like it.

did anyone found the one that have the full size.
i agree. i want to see the full size too. but that's the only size that was posted in the board i went in. :mellow: ok we'll all pray it's Pinky that is the nang aek with Aof. we will find out in november or december if ch7 heard the fans out. because there were many fan's request and message that was sent to ch7 wanting to see Aof and Pinky new la korn together again. pray they listen to the fans :spin:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
nice wallpaper of Pinky+Aof made by their fans from pantip board

Pinky went to dance india dancing at the to be #1 teen dance thailand championship 2009. she look pretty like a indian girl ;)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
another nice music video of Aof+Pinky. made by their fan. i like how the maker did the color to the pictures look like art pictures. very cool. the song is nice, lyrics is nice. ah..miss Aof+Pinky together so much. pray they will get to pair up again for the new la korn on december. :spin:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct6VchVfzJc

somp9

sarNie Adult
Hope they pair up again to make up SBS. can't wait to hear their good new by December.

Does anyone know when Aof and Pancake lakorn end?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i pray they'll get to pair up for the new la korn in december. :spin: that i know his la korn sst will end on oct.21st. :rolleyes:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
just 2 weeks,4 episodes left, not that long,i want the la korn to end fast too. then Aof will get to rest for like 1 month or so then film his new la korn on december, and pray nangaek with him is Pinky. :spin:

cute wallpaper of Pinky+Aof made by their fan at sbs fanclub in pantip

very cool poster made by their fan :eek:

paof

just 2 weeks,4 episodes left, not that long,i want the la korn to end fast too. then Aof will get to rest for like 1 month or so then film his new la korn on december, and pray nangaek with him is Pinky. :spin:

cute wallpaper of Pinky+Aof made by their fan at sbs fanclub in pantip

very cool poster made by their fan :eek:

love the pic it just so hot n cool.