Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i love all the fan made of pinky n aof .they are so cute.i miss them a lot when i watch the fan made.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

new pictures of Aof and Pinky, they went to event, he went with sst cast to ophan kids home,she went to patalong to promote toyota. both very cute! yeah all the fans made music video is cute seeing it make me miss them more. :lmao:

rasamee

sarNie Egg
LOOKING FOR THAI DRAMA LAKORNS I HAVE HUNDREDS IN MY COLLECTION - ANY INTERESTS EMAIL ME at bank_smile@hotmail.com I ALSO HAVE SOME WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES TOO BUT MOST ARE ORIGINAL THAI AUDIO DVD FORMAT
NEW RELEASES 2008 TO OLD ONES THAT DATE BACK TO 5-10-20 YEARS AGO

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no update news of their new la korn yet..probably december..after sst end Aof will get to rest first then after that probably film his new la korn with pinky, i hope. :huh: yeah i want him to get plenty of rest and go work out get himself buff first a bit because he's skinny at least get himself a bit bigger like when he play in sbs, before film his new la korn with Pinky. don't want him to get sick while filming again. :eek:

his picture in sst set

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
he doesn't have to be too buff but want him to be bigger,not so skinny,so he doesn't look too small with Pinky. and most important want him to be fully healthy so he can play fully with his acting :p

Pinky picture she so pretty, the time she went to promote this one american movie.i don't remember what movie though. :eek:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aof+Pinky lovely wallpapers, made by abecheer & Pinky wallpaper by xiaolongsan,SBS fanclubs at pantip,looking at their pictures make me miss Sun+LiLy more :lmao:

For sure Aof will be having a new la korn on december for dara video, but don't know who is the nang aek though. pray it's Pinky.but there is a high chance it will be Pinky because her fans said she got reserve to play a new la korn with dara video toward the end of this year too. but then i'm afraid she may not accept it because she has plans to go film a movie at India next year and it may take up to 3-4 months in filming. :( well cross our finger nang aek with Aof is Pinky and she will accept the la korn.. all their fans are rooting and waiting anxiously hoping nang aek with Aof is Pinky.. gosh! i want december to come soon. :mellow:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i hope nang aek with Aof will be Pinky. want to see them play a new la korn together so bad. but then if they both got reserve to play a new la korn with dara video toward the end of this year then it should be the same la korn, but then things can always change. :( i want Pinky to play a new la korn with Aof first before she go to India. :(

Sun+LiLy so cute!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Pinky+Aof pictures. credit to antee,sbs fanclub from pantip board. they are so cute! but wanna see the whole body of the pictures though,wanna see if she sit on his lap or not and he hug her :eek:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Aof+Pinky lovely wallpapers, made by abecheer & Pinky wallpaper by xiaolongsan,SBS fanclubs at pantip,looking at their pictures make me miss Sun+LiLy more :lmao:

For sure Aof will be having a new la korn on december for dara video, but don't know who is the nang aek though. pray it's Pinky.but there is a high chance it will be Pinky because her fans said she got reserve to play a new la korn with dara video toward the end of this year too. but then i'm afraid she may not accept it because she has plans to go film a movie at India next year and it may take up to 3-4 months in filming. :( well cross our finger nang aek with Aof is Pinky and she will accept the la korn.. all their fans are rooting and waiting anxiously hoping nang aek with Aof is Pinky.. gosh! i want december to come soon. :mellow:
Awweee!! i do wish that its pinky!!!!! tooo!!! ::CROSS FINGERS::
::pRAYING:::!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO :]
Thanks :]] The wallpapers that they made are very cute!! xD!!! LOL

yeah i hope nang aek with Aof will be Pinky. want to see them play a new la korn together so bad. but then if they both got reserve to play a new la korn with dara video toward the end of this year then it should be the same la korn, but then things can always change. :( i want Pinky to play a new la korn with Aof first before she go to India. :(

Sun+LiLy so cute!
HAHAHHA!!! Yeah i so strongly agree!! i hope she does that lakorn with Aof before she goes to india to film her movie.
haha thats so CUTE!!!

HAHAHAHA yeah i think she is Sitting her Aofs Lap!! cause idk it looks like it! LMAO :lol: :p