Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yep Jan. seem long but actually it's not.just 4months ahead ^_^ yeah they get a long really well. don't know if his fans video tape him singing. :huh:

SO SAD THEN.CANT HEAR HE SING THEN. :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the 2 songs that he sang were: someone(bie's song) and songruk(zeal's song). these 2 songs he sing before in wan waun and ti ni mor chit show..probably his favorite songs.. :lol:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
awee!! thanks for the pictures Ladies!! hahaha
Dayum Aof so hott like always!!
i cant wait for Their Lakorn!!!!! xD!!!! lol
anyways yeah havent been here for abit. lol...
i wish i can go to those events and see Pinky and Aof!! lol
Pinky is so pretty too!! manns! lol.. :]

somp9

sarNie Adult
Is it confirm yet if they're going to have another lakorn together?

Hope they do slap/revenge/kiss lakorn.

Their next lakorn will have more sweet/kiss scenses to make up for their first lakorn.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's not confirm yet that they will have a new la korn together but for sure they will because they both got reserve by dara video to play a new la korn toward the end of this year. we will probably heard about their new la korn on december. they probably wait for Pinky to finish filming JYL and Aof to finish filming SST first before they start filming their new la korn. ;)

this pix they are so cute! at SBS fan's meeting the fans ask Aof what is his favorite love scene in the la korn, his answer.. he like the scene he get to take care of Pinky, the scene he shampoo her hair. :wub: the fans clap their hands because it was their favorite scene too. :lol: it was one of my favorite scene too. ^_^

paof

it's not confirm yet that they will have a new la korn together but for sure they will because they both got reserve by dara video to play a new la korn toward the end of this year. we will probably heard about their new la korn on december. they probably wait for Pinky to finish filming JYL and Aof to finish filming SST first before they start filming their new la korn. ;)

this pix they are so cute! at SBS fan's meeting the fans ask Aof what is his favorite love scene in the la korn, his answer.. he like the scene he get to take care of Pinky, the scene he shampoo her hair. :wub: the fans clap their hands because it was their favorite scene too. :lol: it was one of my favorite scene too. ^_^

yeah that is one of my favorite part too. :yahoo:

paof

Is it confirm yet if they're going to have another lakorn together?

Hope they do slap/revenge/kiss lakorn.

Their next lakorn will have more sweet/kiss scenses to make up for their first lakorn.

yeah i know i hope it would be slap/kiss/revenge :spin: drama again cause in that one they say that is a kiss drama but i did not even see a kiss scene.

paof

thank you really much for everything like pix infor n more thankyou all.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Thank you for an update on them. My favorite scene is when Pinky shampoo his hair and she shampoo her hair.
I hope they've kiss scene more. Let wait and see for their next lakorn.