Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah he look handsome in those pictures.i can download the show..Aof was really cute on the show! :wub: the part he talk about Pinky he look all shy.. he has a crush on her :lol: he answer the questions naturally, doesn't sound fake like some people who want to make themselves look good. :eek:

picture credit to fans in pantip

miss them so much.wanna see their new la korn together so bad. :(

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
yeah he look handsome in those pictures.i can download the show..Aof was really cute on the show! :wub: the part he talk about Pinky he look all shy.. he has a crush on her :lol: he answer the questions naturally, doesn't sound fake like some people who want to make themselves look good. :eek:

where are you going to upload it........can you upload in youtube......

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

wHAT?!?!??! AOF HAS A CRUSH ON PINKY IN REAL LIFE?!??!
hahaha i wanna see that show!! anyways thanks for the PICTURE!!! :]]]]

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah in real life he does have a crush on Pinky. from his interview i read and from this show. shows he definately have a crush on her. :p but who wouldn't when she's very pretty. :D
upload the show on youtube? i don't know how.. sorry. :huh:
i saw this picture of them from pinkyclub..they are such a cute match...this is probably the time he said she tease him because his hands shake hugging her :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
hey everyone ..very good news. Jan'09 there'll be a surprise for Pinky's fans for sure she will have a new la korn and who is waiting for her to pair up with her "koo kwan"(who else would it be but... AOF!!!)they will be having a new la korn together for 2009 for sure probably will film Jan. but more details don't know yet. YaY!!! :clap: :yahoo: i'm so happy and so excited!!! finally ch7 has listen to the fans. the fans hard work has succeed..hooray!!! :clap: :yahoo: i can't wait!!!
the source news i got from Pinky's webmaster.

to celebrate i decide to post their pixs. :p cute cute couple!!

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: That is GGGGGGGGGREEEEATTTT news. :) I can't wait.

I wonderful what its going to be about...???????

YES, someone upload Aof's interview. :D

Anyone has any idea WHAT should be the story line??????

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
chibilaogurl Posted Today, 03:47 PM
Aof looks very cute being mean. in SBS.
chibilaogurl Posted Today, 03:44 PM
That is GGGGGGGGGREEEEATTTT news. I can't wait.

I wonderful what its going to be about...???????

YES, someone upload Aof's interview.

Anyone has any idea WHAT should be the story line??????
yeah i wonder what will the storyline be about for their new la korn, hope it's good like SBS. ^_^ yep yep Aof looks very cute+hot being mean. :lol:

paof

:clap: i'm so happy that pinky n aof will get to pair up again....i always hope for this to come true n now finally it come true........ :yahoo: yes! i want to say thank you to all the people who help us a lots.....If I dont have you guy i dont know if i will be able to see pinky n aof again...thank you so much.......

paof

yeah i want to know the storyline too.....cant wait until then.....but i will wait cause i dont want to see aof sick again......... cause i dont want to miss out all the sweet n cute scene part....again.....cause i really want to see pinky n aof together........

paof

hi everyone.....if you guy know any news about pinky or aof please write in here so i can read it too.......if threr any new picture of pinky n aof please past in here too......cause their website is thai n i dont know how to read it....so i cant read anything about them...n save their picture....so please help me with this...thank you a lots....

paof

it is so cute that aof has a crush on pinky.........they will make a cute couple to me n to everyone who are their fan like me....it would be so cute if pinky has a crush on him too... :yahoo: :clap: :wub:

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Its a long wait, but Im glad to be seeing them again in 2009. :D

I sure hope they won't overwork Aof this time. Finish filming, then air it. SO that way we get to see all the sweet scene and happy A$$ ending. :p