Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

LidoLynn

ThE GrEaT gReAt LyNn!!
hmmm..is it really that good?....maybe i should start watching this lakorn....the last one i watch was ngao asoke!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

Aof pictures when he went to chat live at ch7 with the fans on 9-12-08. he look better, healthy than before. cute! ^_^ the fans said want him to play with Pinky again..he said he want to play with Pinky again too, because Pinky is cute and help train him like an older sister and help him not to be nervous. why he have to go and said she's like an older sister make it seem like she's so much older than him, when really she's only 1 year older but at least he didn't call her P'Pinky :lol: and the fans ask what is his spec. woman? he said he like a person that get along well with others,cheerful,good temper, get along with him,and like to play sports and most important has to be pretty,cute. omg! he want so much in a girl. so picky! :lol: but the description woman he describe sound like Pinky too. :lol: because he use to give an interview said Pinky is a cheerful person. she's pretty,cute. and i think when a guy first call a girl P' but then change to just call her by her name, he probably like her that he doesn't want her to be like his older sister. :lol: and from his pass interview sound like he has a crush on Pinky too. checking her out. said she has flawless figure and stuffs :lol: they both want to work together again. gosh! hope they will get to pair up again very soon. miss them together so much. B)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

more pictures of Aof when he went to tape club 7 on 9-10-08...he said the shoes he just recently bought. :lol: the show club 7, his interview tape will air on tues 9-16-08. can't wait to see it. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
LidoLynn Posted Today, 05:25 PM
awwwhhh..he's cute...i love is eyes!
i agree... but beginning i thought his eyes were ugly. :p but now i think his eyes is what make him most attractive. because it's not like other praeks. ^_^

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
thanks teedee for aof's pics and info. oh of course he has a crush on pinky who wouldn't? pinky needs to break it off with aum and come hook up with aof :p

cecilia when i saw ur mv i thought, gosh they really don't have many sweet scenes together! but love anything with them!

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
thanks teedee for aof's pics and info. oh of course he has a crush on pinky who wouldn't? pinky needs to break it off with aum and come hook up with aof :p

cecilia when i saw ur mv i thought, gosh they really don't have many sweet scenes together! but love anything with them!

yeah i know i wish it would be like that too....

maomolly

sarNie Egg
I knoe she need to break it off w/Aum n hook up w/Aof Chanapol :D Sorry Aum's fans.....no offense thought....just luv seening Aof n Pinky together!!!!They look sooooo good together-young n beautiful :wub: Aum should be w/someone whose more growth up-more of his age!!!!!!Aof n Pinky r just 2, 2 Kute together :kiss: Lotx of Luv 4 Aof n Pinky hea :rolleyes: :dude: