Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
i meet a friend in youtube n she is thai,n she tell my that the boss in ch7 going to pair pinky n aof again in a new lakorn......

here is what she wrote......

Re: Re: Re: Aof&Pinky
Re: Re: Re: Aof&Pinky
I love them too!!!!,but so sad the end of story.
Aof was sick in real,so he can't act in the left scene.
That's a bad news for fanclub and me.
We couldn't see the romantic scene between Aof&Pinky.
But now,I heard about the new drama...the channel 7's big boss who pair up Pinky&Aof again.I don't know the detail but I wish it's real as soon.
I'll tell you when they pair up again...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i read the news from their fans, we can be happy now because ch7 knows that the fans want to see Pinky and Aof play a new la korn together again. and they are in the process of deciding and waiting when will pair up Pinky and Aof again. but they don't want the fans to put their hope up too high because things can change because maybe Pinky and Aof schedule are busy and don't have time to work together again. but i think there'll be a high possibilty that we'll get to see them pair up again. if they would just wait for Aof to finish filming SST and Pinky finish filming JYL. then they should be free and able to work together again. well cross finger and pray we'll get to see them play a new la korn together again. ^_^

paof

then i hope they wont have to many work to do......please

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i pray they would get to pair up again very soon, cross finger we'll get to heard the good news of their new la korn this year. ;)

cecilia

Staff member
dang it. all these mv makes me wanna make one of them ..

i finally found the perfect song .. i will try to make one of them --- to satisfy my thirst ..

thank SBS for sharing them mv ja :wub:

nina07

sarNie Adult
Yay, SBS MVS! LOL :p

So hopefully they will get paired up again early next year maybe, but doesnt Pinky have to shoot WNK after JYLS?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes Pinky has to shoot WNK but if she finish filming JYL then she has some time in her schedule to film another la korn. that's why i was saying hope after she finish film JYL and Aof done film SST they will get to pair up again. the fans said Aof will be having a new la korn maybe with dida company so they are hoping nangaek will be Pinky. i pray it will be Pinky. ^_^ but then again even if her schedule is full but the ch7 boss lady order said she has to film another la korn with Aof then she will have to make time to film the la korn and talk with the producers of her other la korns to give her some time, so really it's up to the ch7 boss lady if she will let Pinky and Aof to pair again or not. :huh:

paof

then i hope the ch7 boss lady pair pinky and aof together.,

paof

so if aof has a new lakorn is he going to be the main guy?

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
So Aof is still filming SST and airing it at the same time again??

How does thai lakorn work really? They film and air at the same time???, or finish filming and then edit, and then air?? I guess it all depends on the producers. :unsure: