Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

cecilia

Staff member
who's streaming this morning .. i'm watching it live .. couldn't record on time :(

awe, she helped shampoo his hair .. how cute .. they're like a swimming couple by the riverside ..

i swore, this river water fall looks like JLR river too LOl ..

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Yayayayayay, Everyone is happy that episode 10 was just what we all wanted SWEET SCENE. :clap: Every scene with Aof and Pinky was just soooooooo cute.

I hope today's epsiode is just as sweet as yesterday. :p

cecilia

Staff member
awe. now lily tells her earring holder that there's another person with this memory and that person is no other than n'san.

so stupid, they were all sweet before they return home, now aof's is piss off b/c no matter what, she still is part of the wongrawech family .. he's out to hurt lily again .. they need to return back to the forest . LOl

I'm uploading what i have capture so far in ateamforum .. for some reason, the opening scene along with their sweet time and the shampooing scene at the forest is not record right .. *sighed8

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
WHAT !!! :arrg: No, we want SWEET LOVE.. YES, they need to go back to the forest. Someone has to know the truth already. Like about Aof's mom and the earing and memory box. DARN....

cecilia

Staff member
shoot. mutitat caught lily all happy and hyper whenever san is around, she question her about their relationship. lily told her, there's no way he can be anything else beside a good friend, san was there at the time of the conversation and heard the whole thing, he feel sad and disappoint. :( .. it just have to be that way *sighed*

i want them food that som and the officer sell. been so long since i have them .. looks yummy too !!!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
It's ending next week.

that corny looking lakorn with Aum and Weir is airing on September 5

So, SBS will have a total of 15 episodes and will end on August 31.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
so dam fast its like peak and neak have no love scene or chemisty its like not peak and neak in this lakorn lmao

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Sucks that its ending so fast. The sweet scene is GREAT.. 15 episode is long,cause each episode is about an hour and half. Looks like Dao and Dr. Kong is gonna get together. :wub:

Anyone got the spolier for tomorrow's episode??

I hope Aof and Pinky have more lakorn in the future. :D Good couple.

I hate the MAY girl. What a slut.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
It's ending next week.

that corny looking lakorn with Aum and Weir is airing on September 5

So, SBS will have a total of 15 episodes and will end on August 31.
wait...so YFTD is airing after this lakorn.....so Shampoo was right or maybe...SST might air after KF since YFTD is airing after this....

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
ending already? i don't get why good lakorns are short and boring ones are always longer! pancake again? omg.

hey stop picking on aof's size haha..he did say that some people are born to be small like himself. anyway, lily is so cute if i was san i would fall in love with her too :lol: love the part where she hugged him and they call each other husband and wife. but gosh i didn't hear what he was saying at the waterfall did anybody catch that? i don't think it's my ear cuz the background sound of the water was kinda loud. it was before the hug. i think he said he'll look over her, confirm? then she said thank you and hugged him.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
ending next week already? that's so quick. they haven't even gotten to everything that the summary stated yet... I still want more of AOF and PINKY.

cecilia

Staff member
^i feel the same here .. all these time, we get to seem to fight .. the sweet scenes between them is less than a hour .. why is it ending already .. and if it were to end next week, how are they going to fit everything in the summary, i hope they don't' rush it and make it looks good -- i do not want another LNJ disappointment for this lakorn as i have enjoy watching it from the start despite the bickering. *sighed*

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^i feel the same here .. all these time, we get to seem to fight .. the sweet scenes between them is less than a hour .. why is it ending already .. and if it were to end next week, how are they going to fit everything in the summary, i hope they don't' rush it and make it looks good -- i do not want another LNJ disappointment for this lakorn as i have enjoy watching it from the start despite the bickering. *sighed*
I don't think it's rushed. The episodes are like a movie length long. 1hr 30 minutes.

tomorrow-khun ram loses everything, Muthita starts seducing wanchai.
Friday-Lilly gets with wuttikorn for revenge.--Aof kidnaps because he is pissed. -sex, spermination.

Saturday-Lily learns that she is pregnant. blah blah, she gets revenge on Muthita through Wuttikorn.
Sunday-resolution.