Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Same hea :wub: don wan Supab burut satan to end yet :lmao: cuz, i'll totally miss seening Aof n Pinky together :lmao: Aof n Pinky make such a great team :wub: Man!!! im not a big fan of Pancake n heard Aof ish having a lakorn w/her or something...then, i'll skip tat one :dude: :dude: n watch something instead :blush: Lotz of luv hea :kiss: most importantly tomorrow ish Friday!!!!Yay :yahoo:
actually Aof and Pancake don't get together in that lakorn...Pancake is with Tle Thanapol and Aof with Jakajan

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
oh thank you tubbytinker for the translation and the sweet scene link!!=]

waaahh!! you gotta be kidding me!! are you guys sure that its gonna end next week?
i mean there stilll that one seducing part and and pinkys runaway!!!

i hope it doesnt end yet!! i still wanna watch it!! =]

EDIT:: is the next episode out yet?
i really really wanna watch its!!=[

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
awww, it can't end this fast. we haven't gotten any
REALLY sweet moments! there better be a lot coming
or else, i'll be soo piss!!!! i can't wait to watch today's
episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
:kiss: OMG.......I don't want to spoile the episode. ITS CUTE !!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

I just got done with episode 10 and its very cute. YES Finally a SWEET SCENE .. :yahoo: I can't wait to see episode 11. Aof kissed her on the cheeks. :rolleyes: :clap: They are both falling in love with each other.

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Yes- today's episode is cute

BUT...... our p'eak is so puny
seriously he looks like a little boy in this episode. He might just be as skinny as Pinky.

Sigh.... :mellow:

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
ep.10 just so cute.....i love every part when they are together it just so cute..........i love pinky n aof.....it seem like i already miss them n the lakorn...i dont want it to end yet..........hope they could work agai in lakorn....,...

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
where's teedee and cecilia? they must be still mad at the slap :lol: or at least teedee is ehehe..

i love the shampoo part and the way he looks at her! but pinky is such a menace she had to push him into the water. we just gotta accept that this couple loves to bicker more than be nice to each other LOL

tubbytinker u gotta watch for urself :p basically lily was mad at san cuz he went to take care of his mom. she pretended to faint and started telling him sob stories like how she was beaten up by her ex husband and how she sacriface for her children. that was so funny i thought cuz he was like u know i don't believe a word u said haha..then he left to go after lily which had ask mor kong to take her to her hometown. he got shot by the bad guy and san went to save lily. they were lost in the woods and lily went to find mor kong when she got bitten by a snake. san helped sucked the poison out and carried her to a house in the village. san stayed by lily's side the whole night and the next morning lily told san that she drem of a monster who looked just like him but she was glad to know that she's not alone and they smiled. he went to make her breakfast and got a cloth for her to wipe herself but she ask him to wipe her face for her so he did. she wanted to take a bath but didn't have any clothes so he went to get some for her from the 2 guys who helped them. at the river san told her she can't get her wound wet but she insisted she need to bathe so he said he'll wash her hair for her. so lily laid on him and tilted her head back.

i'm missing a couple things and sorry no tle and som's parts. gotta go to sleep catch y'all later.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
today's epi. was so freaken cute. I'm loving their time alone with each other.Cause if they would stop bickering and just start loving...hehe..lol

cecilia

Staff member
where's teedee and cecilia? they must be still mad at the slap :lol: or at least teedee is ehehe..
Maybe teedee catch it this morning and didn't want to come in .. or like you said. still mad :lol:

i got over the slap .. i love how she confront him today about the slap, make him stutter, don't know how to explain.
the way mutita try to manipulate san is crazy, good thing he know her WELL to not fall for her trap, man, san was all boil inside when she fake out all those problem saying that his dad use the money to gamble and that she's the soul provider of the house .. only fool can believe her. can't wait til she find out that the person she been spilling her beans over is her son .. will she be shameless by then :loool:

anyway, i have alot of favorite scene today, i wish aof would buff up a little so when he lye next to lily, he look better. LOl .. regardless of that, i LOVE how he shampoo her hair at the river side. or his worrying face when she's in pain ...

it's cute how the village guys call them HUBBY AND WIFE. lol ..

ah, i feel sorry the love triangle or the unresolved feeling of the three lost souls -- poor dao, poor dr. gong, poor officer .. *sighed*
they need to move on and take action -- test each other love instead of ngoa-ing like that ..

san and lily are too cute. .. let's hope their moment won't get ruin soon .. too soon.

Oh! forgot to mention. you know how lily faint when she see them blood on san's arm .. imagine her giving birth. LOl .. push push .. blood .. awe, faint there we go, lily restless on the labor bed :loool:

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)

i love the shampoo part and the way he looks at her! but pinky is such a menace she had to push him into the water. we just gotta accept that this couple loves to bicker more than be nice to each other LOL

tubbytinker u gotta watch for urself :p basically lily was mad at san cuz he went to take care of his mom. she pretended to faint and started telling him sob stories like how she was beaten up by her ex husband and how she sacriface for her children. that was so funny i thought cuz he was like u know i don't believe a word u said haha..then he left to go after lily which had ask mor kong to take her to her hometown. he got shot by the bad guy and san went to save lily. they were lost in the woods and lily went to find mor kong when she got bitten by a snake. san helped sucked the poison out and carried her to a house in the village. san stayed by lily's side the whole night and the next morning lily told san that she drem of a monster who looked just like him but she was glad to know that she's not alone and they smiled. he went to make her breakfast and got a cloth for her to wipe herself but she ask him to wipe her face for her so he did. she wanted to take a bath but didn't have any clothes so he went to get some for her from the 2 guys who helped them. at the river san told her she can't get her wound wet but she insisted she need to bathe so he said he'll wash her hair for her. so lily laid on him and tilted her head back.

i'm missing a couple things and sorry no tle and som's parts. gotta go to sleep catch y'all later.
thank you for the lil summary...gawww...I am totally missing out....my ipod needs to hurry up and have connection

maomolly

sarNie Egg
:yahoo: I totally agree!!!Aren't these two a match in heaven :rolleyes: luv, luv dis lakorn :kiss: Lotx of luv hea 4 Aof n Pinky :wub: :clap: :kiss:

nophankh

sarNie Adult

This is my favorite part. She wakes up and tells him that she had a dream about a dragon who watched over her all night. The dragon face looked just like his. the dragon made her feel secure, not alone and she was grateful for that.

I thought that was pretty cute.

Shampoo

---god, look at those arms. Pinky's arm is bigger than his.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm here. just running late that's all :p
ep.10 so so good! so cute, so sweet. there were so many good scenes of Pinky+Aof. i especially like the scene he shampoo and wash her hair. aaww! so sweet! :wub: the scene he kiss her cheeks was so cute too! was sad+touching the scene she about to pass out from the snake poison and he tell her to stay awake, and cute when she ask him to wipe her face and he did. and cute/sweet the scene he carry her ran away from the bad guys. Pinky+Aof are so cute! can't wait for next episode. hope there will be more sweet cute scenes between them. :D and yeah i like the scene she confronted him about the slap too. feel sorry for mor kong when he got shot by the bad guys when he try to protect her. yeah triangle love between mor kong,dao, and the cop is sad. :( not so mad about the slap scene anymore but still won't forget about it either. <_<