Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

cecilia

Staff member
okay, my recorder mess up, i didn't capture the rest of the clip from 8.6 up ja :( will have to wait til iptv have their version up na kha.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
^i don't know but i was heart broken when he took of just like that -- or how they end it just like that. no more close encounter. gonna be afar watcher :( ..
i like how Dao and DR. Gong are direct about their feeling, she let the officer know her feeling, he let her know his feeling too .. Good that they didn't give each other hope :clap:

i think Dao should just put on the move to make DR. Gong jealous since Lily will soon push him away for San. Too bad, right now, lily seem to gives him high hope :( ...
yeah, it's great how everyone is pretty direct in here...even pinky's character gives it to that koon gon guy straight...which is how it should be because then koon gon really does look like a pest. if you give them hope, then u can't blame them for hanging on...which was one of the things that bothered me in so many lakorns. in some cases, it's okay, like for certain scripts and characters, but other times, people are giving each hope for no reason and it's unnecessary. that annoys me.

as for lily's bday, i have a feeling it will be in the next episode. they are referencing to it much more. i can't wait to see how cute pinky's going to dress. san is going to "tha leung" at her beauty...even though you know some bad things are going to be happening at her party. haha

cecilia

Staff member
^well, the birthday was today, pinky make a scene at the party, mutita then ate her own cake, the bad guy did try to shoot someone or maybe pinky but miss fire it, the hi-so ppl in the ballroom went ballistic. san took lily by the hand and drag her out .. so now, i'm jumping it goes according to the spoiler. take her to that one place in the country for her safety. get the actions going :blush:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's on the good part dang! why it gotta end on that part!? can't wait for next episode.hope next episode he take her to hiding and hope they have sweet cute scenes too.please wanna see it. if i was her i'll be mad too. she heard that they plan to kill her, and she make a scene at the party and turn out she was wrong. which make her more mad and humiliated. i feel so sorry for her. i like her personality, direct/blunt. hope she doesn't go with mor kong though b/c they haven't seen eachother yet in the party.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
as for lily's bday, i have a feeling it will be in the next episode. they are referencing to it much more. i can't wait to see how cute pinky's going to dress. san is going to "tha leung" at her beauty...even though you know some bad things are going to be happening at her party. haha
i was only right about one thing...the birthday was the next episode....as in the one that airs today...sorrry, confusing. but i was wrong about lily looking cute. lol i don't like her dress or her hair at all. it doesn't stand out that much...just blah. watching the eps right now...not finished with this it yet...just had to come in and post. i'm at the part where lily, mutitha, and dad arrives to the bday party. gonna un-pause/continue after i finish this post. lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
but i like the dress she wore for the b.d. party. she look pretty. doesn't have to do too much on her hair or clothes she is pretty already whatever outfit she wore she look gorgeous. she doesn't give mor kong hope. she tell him he's her very good friend and she has a guy in her heart already which is p'Tor. and he knows too. but he still persue to love her. she act nice and sweet to her b/c he's gentleman, her good friend. but he take it in a wrong way which is not her fault.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
off topic but I found these pictures at yimsiam. I thought he looks pretty hott here, lol.

Did you know Aof HATES soy milk. If he sees one or smells it, he will literally throw up. He also HATES mouse/rats too.​

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
TubbyTinker thanks alot for Aof pictures. he does look hot in here. yep he has a small frame. head,face,body structure.and yeah i think b/c he's still young too. if he gets older his body probably will get bigger.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
can someone translate what Lily and San were arguing about when San took Lily out of the party and they were outside by the car. Why didn't Lily want to go with San.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OOooo.. aof is looking cute in those pics! ^_^
aww, I want to see what's gonna happen next.
hopefully they'll follow the spoilers this time. lol
*YAY* sweet moments coming!!!