Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah agree Miss Anynomous, i wanna see a hug and kiss soon too. Aof's a lot younger than me. and he's older than you 4-5 years?! oh gosh! i feel so old :lol:
aha. yup. cause i'm only 16 nd he's only 21 so he's just 5 yrs. older than me, maybe not even..lol.. I would so date him..lol... :lol:

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
haha for some reason..i woke up today and thought that episode 7 airs today..haha..thought it was friday too for some reason!!..haha..but then i finnaly realized that it was Monday!!..hahahaha..lol..
man! I love it when they fight!! so freakin HALIRIOUS!! Aof is so hott too!!..lol...
aha.. Rose, you're funny.. you're lost track of time cause you're so in love with this lakorn.. :p

cecilia

Staff member
^that could explain why i don't have the hot for him like other p'ek :loool:
he's so young and looks young as well. Lol

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
ahahaha! yeah i guess it is!! since PRRA didnt have any Kissing scenes for us!!..lol.. hahahaha!!..

neena

sarNie Adult
^that could explain why i don't have the hot for him like other p'ek :loool:
he's so young and looks young as well. Lol
haaha ceci, i agree with u, i'm not attracted to him either, i prefer older actors like pong and aum...hahaha..he does look real young he's only as old as me!! i'm also 21.

LMAO, P'Cecilia. Haha the only actor I "like like" is Win :wub: But then again he doesn't appeal to you girls, does he? And welcome to this thread BRRA girls. Haha, kissing scenes :lol: I think there will be lots here ;)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope there'll be some kiss scenes in here but i won't put my hope up b/c scare will be dissappointed. ;)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
i didnt think that i would actually watch this cause im not a fan of pinky but i love the bickering and fighting in here... i only watch the pinky-aof parts and fast forward the other peoples... the storyline aint that great either...

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
i found many thai actors and actress have baby faces. they always look younger than their age.
thai stars' real age always shocked me, when i see kob firstly i thought she is just 27-28 B)
and aof, he totally has a baby face, i thought he is only a teenager. :wacko: