Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
explain please?? looks very HOT..lol

She forced him to take her to a bar because she is very depressed over her father. She thinks her father is the one trying to kill her.
She gets totally wasted. Since she is too drunk, he can't take her home. So he takes her to a sleazy motel to chill out until she sobers up.
She vomits on him and passes out.

He takes a shower. When she wakes up, she asked why he took a shower or maybe why he changed his clothes.
He screams at her, "Because you vomited at me."
Lilly:"I did no such thing."

She inches closer to him and smelled him. "I don't smell anything."
San is annoyed so he takes his jacket with barf stain and shoved it into her face.
Then, he accidentally fell on top of her. Lol

This lakorn is pretty good, but Som's character is a biatch...
I concur, she is so weird. She is so possessive her brother.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
ep.3 was good. the tape scene was funny.the piggy back ride was so cute.can't wait for ep.4 why they gotta stop on that scene?!? wanna see it so bad. loving Pinky+Aof in here. they make a cute couple. what? n'Grace, Pinky sang the song in here? doesn't sound like her though. loving this la korn. so fun.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Thanks a ton LYNDA for the explaination...
and about the song.. even though i have no
idea what she's saying.. I love it.. It does
kinda sound like pinky.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
ep.3 was good. the tape scene was funny.the piggy back ride was so cute.can't wait for ep.4 why they gotta stop on that scene?!? wanna see it so bad. loving Pinky+Aof in here. they make a cute couple. what? n'Grace, Pinky sang the song in here? doesn't sound like her though. loving this la korn. so fun.

They have one of the most dysfunctional relationship ever.

ke'ai

sarNie Egg
What was up with the tape scene? I don't understand.. -_-

I may have to ask my mom, waaaa, my thai sucks.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
their relationship is interesting. they like eachother since a kid. then grow up, they bicker&fight all the time and then will fall in love. i like it. it's fun to watch. wanna share Pinky+Aof cute photo i found in pantip. Pinky look so pretty+cute. like her smile.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
ahaha. I bet Aof was shaking in that picture like heck. LOL
He's super lucky to get to play in this lakorn with pinky!
I'm dying to see epsiode 3!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
totally agree,Aof is so lucky to get to play with talented&pretty Pinky. and they do make a cute couple off screen and on screen too.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Hea some pix of Off. (don't know if anyone has uploaded these)

Baan Rak Off cuz I found it there.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yeah, the guy here is good looking, but he needs to mature that soft baby face of his and try not to be so stiff... If he can pull those, he'd be one smokin' guy for Ch7.