Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
Love the pictures..

Its sooo cute, that out of everyone there, Aof and Pinky are always close together...

standing together. I love it..

They are cute together. :D

i love when pinky n aof together it just so cute.i want more of pinky n aof again. :lmao:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah SBS was really good, it would be hard to find a storyline and praek+nangaek character as good as SBS,i hope more for the sweet scenes of them, to make up for SBS that got cut short. ^_^

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

Aof's favorite scene. :p and a lot of fans favorite scene too. ^_^

wanna share wallpapers of Aof+Pinky that sbs fanclubs made. they are so cute! wanna see their new la korn together so much. miss them :lmao:

paof

yeah SBS was really good, it would be hard to find a storyline and praek+nangaek character as good as SBS,i hope more for the sweet scenes of them, to make up for SBS that got cut short. ^_^

YEAH I KNOW ...HOPE IT WOULD BE GOOD. :spin:

paof

Aof's favorite scene. :p and a lot of fans favorite scene too. ^_^

wanna share wallpapers of Aof+Pinky that sbs fanclubs made. they are so cute! wanna see their new la korn together so much. miss them :lmao:

THANK YOU FOR THE PIC.LOVE IT.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
it's chompoo. she wore that same outfit that you guys said that look like kwan. i show you the picture,didn't you see it? why is it so hard for you to believe it's chompoo when it's her :eek: kwan didn't even go that day ok..

cecilia

Staff member
lol. i finally went back and saw the picture on page 101. LOl ..
so it's chompoo :loool: .. weird, they have similar side view :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid

Aof at Khon Kaen on Oct.3 he went to sing on the concert. but don't know what song he sing though. :huh: aaww..he look very cute+handsome! :wub:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
aw..i sure miss SBS. even if they have another lakorn together it won't be the same. can't make up for those missing scenes! nonetheless, i'll be happy to see them again.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
rakcharm Posted Today, 01:04 AM
aw..i sure miss SBS. even if they have another lakorn together it won't be the same. can't make up for those missing scenes! nonetheless, i'll be happy to see them again.
i totally agree with you..rakcharm..

another cute picture of Aof+Pinky.. they are so cute! ^_^

paof

:lmao: yeah i know miss sbs n lilly n san so much.i hope that it would be december know so that we all will know what the story going to be about what.