Sung Tong

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
OMG....it going to have 100 episode....i don't think i will ever catch up since I'm only one third of the way....someone can just summarize the ending for us....that way i don't have to watch toward the end....

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Probably nothing interesting anyways..So I say if your going to watch the lakorn still..Just wait till it ends..As in just watch the ending..

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for the ending too. I guess it shouldn't be too bad. There's not really that much to happen. There's not that many bad guys to beat, and all Prasung has to do is meet his parents.

omg...slightly offtopic, but does Lek do nude modeling? Because I found a modeling picture of him in the shower with nothing but underwear on, and it's kinda see-through :eek: :eek:

Phon

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for the ending too. I guess it shouldn't be too bad. There's not really that much to happen. There's not that many bad guys to beat, and all Prasung has to do is meet his parents.

omg...slightly offtopic, but does Lek do nude modeling? Because I found a modeling picture of him in the shower with nothing but underwear on, and it's kinda see-through :eek: :eek:

probably thats why he never pra ake. boran lakorn if you do that they will never make you pra ake or nang ake. and if your a pra ake and nang ake that does that they wont ever make you the main one again.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea I know what pics your talking about..He just took those recently..It was like in underwear lol...But anyways...It's gonna be another long ending once again because Sung Tong didn't air on Sunday...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Pictures from there concert on October 5, 2008 ---- hahaha I know its old now but oh well..Haven't posted anything and was too lazy to post before so enjoy! Credits to: FG & Fon Club

thao2008

sarNie Egg
thanx for the pix......please upload more if u still have it......anyways do u know where i can watch the whole concert?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Omg O.O I dont watch this boran series... but wow... i checked on Obizgo and its still airing! Almost 1oo episodes! Isnt that a bit too much?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
that is too much...i think they beat the record of having so many episodes lol...but what boran is after this

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
This was an event from October 12, 2008 --- They were giving instruments out to children who don't have any/old instruments in there school..Credits to FG