Sung Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
^I'm reading this thread, everyday too, wish there were more people to discuss this lakorn with.

Anyway, Rotejana is becoming irritating. :rolleyes: In the beginning, I was on Rotejana's side but now, I'm starting to see, she probably doesn't deserve a golden man like Sung Tong. I mean, how many times has she believed the wrong person, betrayed him, or chose someone else over him?

Rotejana tried to slice/burn the black mask, then she broke her promise and told her family about Pra Sung's golden form, then she believed her family that Pra Sung already had a wife and son, then when he was killed, she didn't even do enough to show how wrong she was for not having enough trust, and then lastly, she desperately forces him into helping her family/kingdom when they don't deserve his help. I mean, they did kill him you know and have never apologized for the torture. And now, Rotejana isn't trusting Pra Sung's words that Boy is evil. She actually seems to be falling for Boy. -_- Gosh, has Pra Sung not suffered enough? GRRRRRR!!! I hate it how the next episode, Pra Sung will be seen as the bad guy. :( :wacko:

I'm not mad at the Father for not trusting Pra Sung because he's not Pra Sung's wife like Rotejana, someone who should stand next to him at all times and situations but Rotejana just doesn't deserve him. He's too good for her. I mean, she has done so many wrong things that have broken his trust and heart YET he still loves her and protects her. Rotejana. :rolleyes: <_< Please no more dragging, I'm tired of watching Pra Sung get bullied around and the one he pledges his love to like Rotejana has no trust in him. Gosh, I guess, like they say, the only one who truly loves you is your Mommy and his Mommy through thick and thin has always been thinking about him.

Does Rotejana even love Pra Sung for who he is or just for his beauty? She's so indecisive. As for him, he loves her regardless of how gullible she can be at times. :rolleyes: Dude, Rotejana better remorse badly. Things fall so heavily on Pra Sung. It's too much. He always has to earn people's respect and love when they don't deserve to be loved by him. I hope he dies and becomes a god again in this version while Rotejana can remorse over her stupidity. :lol: :rolleyes: Anyway, I hope that if this is a happy ending, which it will be, obviously, I hope Rotejana will have a really good crying scene as something drastic happens to him. :(
Yea..A lot of people stopped on this lakorn because its been DRAGGING...! But I still watch to see whats going on (which is nothing lol) and to watch Nott-Mild-Au...They need to hurry up and get his mom out of the castle so she can go look for him man...

pim

sarNie Hatchling
I know Ayaija i mean i love seeing Rotjana and Pra sung together but it seem like she trust other people more than her own husband and that just make me upset at rotjana all the time she do that.And the next episode everyone is going to see him as the abd guy because Payantra said that he and the god planned all of this so the kingdom can be his and you know who Rotjana might believe other people ohohohoh!That would pissed the hell out of me if she trust him more than her own husband that went through all happy and sad time with her.I would her to wish that the writer will just end the lakorn if that happen.But don't get me wrong I love seeing Rotjana and Pra sung together espeically sweet scene cause they are so cute together but Rotjana does seem to listen to other people more than him you are sooooooooooo right Ayaija.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I know, it's going to be so sad in the next episode, everyone seems to be so dumb besides Pra Sung. Now that Boy is in the picture, someone who is also handsome, everyone moves on over to his side and plots against Pra Sung. :rolleyes: I hope they focus in on Pra Sung's emotions too because I've noticed, they always concentrate on how Rotejana is feeling, she's either sad or upset at Pra Sung but rarely do we ever get to see Pra Sung cry, sad, or full of emotions when someone breaks his trust or heart. I'm not caring for Rotejana anymore, it's pass that sweet honeymoon stage of Pra Sung and Rotejana. I just want to see more scenes of Pra Sung. Pra Sung has such a tough life, being gold and handsome doesn't help much when there's no trust between him and his loved one. -_-

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
thanks for everything ya!
I'm sad to hear that mild
is taking boy's side instead of
her husband prasung!!! now,
i kinda don't want to see it....
I just wish the problems will
end already. wasn't sungtong
gonna go find his mother??

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^That's the thing, Pra Sung is wide aware that his Mommy is suffering and for many many years now too but he chooses to stay with Rotejana and protect her from harm. He should just desert everyone who doesn't deserve his love and affection and just finally find his Mommy. :rolleyes: It's true Rotejana wavers like crazy. -_-

Phon

sarNie Adult
i don't like boran storyline where nang ake and pra ake play hard to get and go on the wrong side. that kind of storyline gets no where it drags on and on and on . rodjana and sung tong love isnt sappose to be like this they change everything in this story. she sappose to love him more then anyone anything she not sappose to see other people better then him. this is sung tong 2008.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, I want this lakorn to end too but now that they've introduced so many issues into the picture, I don't want them to rush it now. It would be quite unfair to have Pra Sung do everything when he's the victim in every situation. I want all of them to apologize for their bad deeds. And Rotejana to remorse for her distrust.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
ugh this lakorn drag so bad I quit uploading it :loool: but i might go back and upload the episodes I didn't upload lols;

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I've stopped watching it but still downloading it for future mights on watching it...hehehe...anyone know what the new boran lakorn is gonna be after this.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Saturdays episode was just plain boring..I kept skimming through it...And Nott wasn't even in the episode..And the next episode he is in it..But I just also hate the fact that they keep putting in the black guy...I'm getting so annoyed of that...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
GR! There were absolutely no good scenes of Nott at all in the last 2 episodes. They are really getting on my nerves by extending this out. :rolleyes: Are the ratings still that high to keep extending this? I mean, I'm happy and all but still, they need to end this now. Or is it going to continue to the end of the year? <_<