Sung Tong

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
WAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SUPER DUPER FULLY OVER FILLED WITH JOY...LOL...BOY SAPOL IS BACK...MISS HIM TOO MUCH...EVEN THOUGH HE'S A GUEST....AHHHHH......I WONDER WHATS HIS CHARACTER...BETTER NOT BE A BAD GUY BUT HE STILL CUTE...HOPE HE'LL PRAEK SOMEDAY AGAIN....AND THANKS ANN FOR THE PICTURES. I LIKE AOM'S NEW HAIR ...SUITS HER...CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS SHOW...PLZ WOULD ANYONE LOAD IT ON YT WHEN IT AIRS?...PRETTY PLZZ WITH A CHEERY ON TOP..LOL

meh tooh i canl;t wait

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Well, today's episode showed the preview for next week's episode, there will be a Prince from a different region coming to visit Rotejana's Kingdom. Gosh, why does Pra Sung have to turn back into the ngo? He was already pretty and fine the way he was, gold. :lol: They're really extending this version. I believe that Prince is Boy but what is his purpose? I didn't fully watch the episode, just skimmed through. So Pra Sung went out to search for his Mommy and now is back? Gee, that was helpful! :lol:

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Rotejana's parents wanted him to come back so there sending out some of the in laws to bring him back because someone is messing with all of them in the castle...Anyways on Sunday's epi you didn't even get to see Pra Sung much..I was thinking...God damn...I thought that was it of the black guy...!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I know me too! Why does Pra Sung have to change forms again when everyone bascially knows who he is already! I think the director is beginning to become too comfortable as an actor in this lakorn. LOL Oh, thanks for clarifying that. In the preview for next week's episode, weird but was that Pra Sung trying to wake Rotejana up? The fingers? And then it switches to where Rotejana was telling Pra Sung that seems like someone is calling for her outside. Gee, that's creepy. Boy may come to charm Rotejana, LOL. Pra Sung may be jealous. :lol:

minankumo

sarNie Adult
it drag to much n adding noncense story. man i dont think it will ever end.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
did nott ever showed his real self yet?! to the family..im totally lost in this boran!..haa..
like i just scanned through it and i think i miss a couple parts!..haha..i dont even remember where i stopped at!..lmao..

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMGosh. at my place, the next episode
hasn't even come out yet. still waiting!!
gosh.. I wanna see it so badly!
NOTT and MYDE are soo cute!
I never knew they sang that beautiful
song in this lakorn. OMG.. NOTT has
sucha gorgeous HOT voice!!! LOL

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thanks Ann for the pixes. Boy still looks the same and is still cute...are there any more pictures at his website...awww I wanted him to take pictures with Aom....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
whoaaaaaaaa haven't watch sung tong for 2 months now anyways just skip to episode 66 latest one lmao dam mild sing a song in here doesnt even sound like her at all but seeing the mv it really her she and nott make a cute couple but too bad they still young ....... man whats up with dragging son in law and the daughters scene so boring and stupid need to get to the point and more scene for the main couples so glad to see p'boy guest star in sung tong

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Gee, it's been so long since I've seen or watched Boy; he looks way better when he first began, now he's odd looking to me. Is it just me or does the pink top make him look a bit flimsy? :lol:

I love Nott, cannot wait to see him act jealous with that monotone voice of his. ^_^

myx

sArNieZ
maybe i'll watch sung tong again cuz boy is in it. still i can't believe they add hecka part and people into sung tong. cuz the original one doesn't even have all these parts and things.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
lol monotone voice...
but yeah Boy does look flimsy with that pink top on lol
You know, when I watched Sung Tong, I came in expecting nothing and absolutely fell in love when everyone already backed out of the lakorn. I think I fell hard for Nong Nott. :lol: Then I read this thread from page one and read up on all of the discussions on the young age of the leads, someone even stated, "DON'T FALL FOR THE LEADS!", they're just kids but then I thought to myself, darn, too late there for me. :lol: I already like Nong Nott. I think Nong Nott has only gotten better looking throughout the lakorn. I mean, this lakorn has been filming for what, 8 months? You can totally see the changes in his body, voice, and acting. His shoulders/arms have gotten toned out, his voice has matured in the most recent episodes, and his acting, still a bit stiff but still good. I wish Nong Nott moves into mainstream in a few years. I think Ch. 7 needs a new pra'ake that is quite good looking, tall for their nang'akes, and with a few more lakorns, Nong Nott would improve in his acting. This is his very first lakorn yet his acting is way way better than Stefan's. ^_^

I think a few of the boran pra'akes are cute and act pretty well like Aont and Boy but they're short, which is different from Nong Nott. I think at first, Nong Nott was okay in terms of looks but that's probably due to the bad makeup they had on him BUT now, he's sooooo hot and handsome, seriously. :p I think he is pra'ake material just like Weir and I hope he will receive that chance in the near future too. ^_^ Gosh, he needs a fanclub. :D

Phon

sarNie Adult
it drag to much n adding noncense story. man i dont think it will ever end.

just count. its been on since january now its august 2 more weeks it will be september thats a total of 8 months now. they could have at least 2 lakorn out within those months it they stop stretching it out. they do this all the time shoving it down our throat just becuase we liked it at the begining. its like you like it? ok here have some more.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^I think that if they concentrate more on Nott and Mild, their love and struggles, it would be way way better. This focuses too much on all of the jealousy, ridiculousness of the sons, and the long boring torture of the Mother. I just want to see Pra Sung and Rotejana.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
I feel the same way! I fell inlove with this
when everyone stopped. lol. OH WELLS.
I love NOTT and MYDE. they're absolutely
gorgeous! THEY FIT eachother so well!
I heard Sung Tong is gonna end soon..
NOOO!!! I'm sad. I wish they'd get more
sweet moments!! THEY better before
it ends or else.. I'll be soo pissed! but yeah
NOTT, omgosh, this hottie... can he get
any hotter?? LOL. I hope to see nott and myde