Sung Tong

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Is it just me, the ending song in epi. 39 suck big time..whoever sings it has a crappy voice, not to mention it doesn't even sound like a boran song..wat da heck is going on here...

Anyways, Thanamas89, I did finally finished watching the "07 Show", and did u see at the begining when they were trying to have a seat, Nong Nott hand was somewhere, where it's not suppose to...hehehe, it was on Nong Mild's hip..anyways, I wanted to see how the casts sound like, but no one seems to have the link to the whole show...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I just watched 07 Show on obizgo...Nott and Mild look so cute together..But I don't know why people always get his name mixed up with Note lol..It's Nott not Note...But a lot of people were cheering for him..And he was so shy when they asked him to talk..But the sucky thing is they didn't even sing..They only did a show..I felt bad for Gino when he came out to do his part because he tripped and fell..And yea I saw what you said SunRise..Nott and Mild when they were trying to get a seat..He's too huge for the edge lol..Half his body was off the couch..But another was Nott holding Gino's hand..So cute..Like brothers or something..Adorable..And Gino kept saying P'Nott P'Nott..Smart boy..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
OH MY GODDDDD...!!!! HOW BORING CAN THIS LAKORN GET..??!! TODAY'S EPISODE WAS BORINGGGGG...AND THE NEXT EPI DON'T LOOK INTERESTING AT ALL..!!!

pangnerlicious

sarNie Adult
yeah..this eps..today was gay..
cant believe he didnt take off
his thingy..and rattana got mad.. ;)

next eps. must be boring too..

Phon

sarNie Adult
i told you he wont take it off. becuase thats not how the story goes...he takes it off when god comes down as a human to attack the city. which he sappose to do that along time ago but they keep stretching and stretching and stretching this lakorn to the point where its getting nowhere.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I think the mom is the most entertaining part in the whole lakorn for me :huh:
that's true. but i find the mother in the previous verison better. she is more funny and more active than this one. i like the way she would hypervate when something bad happens. lol.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well to me I thought 39 and 40 was okay...only Nott and mild scenes though...I thought the song at the end of 39 was okay...the singing was...ahem no comments but the song was okay....
WHAT? he didnt take out the mask...grhhh.....I only saw a little part of 07 show too at the end....they won though.....

Phon

sarNie Adult
the new song they wrote for this lakorn sound nothing like boran music should sound. sounds pop to me.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
well im new to this topic...been in sawan biang topic)..lol...

I WONDER...DOES ANYBODY KNOW FOR SURE WHEN THIS LAKORN IS GONNA END??..YET??....

CANT WAIT FOR THE PART WHEN HE SHOWS HIS TRUE SELF TO HER PARENTS AND SISTERS...CANT WAIT TO SEE THEIR REACTIONS...

I WONDER IF HES EVER GOING TO FIND HIS MOM AND PAYBACK FOR HIS MOMMY...

OH YEAH WHO KNOWS WHAT THE MAIN SONG NAME??..AND LIKE WHICH DAY DOES THIS LAKORN COMES ON??

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Is it just me, the ending song in epi. 39 suck big time..whoever sings it has a crappy voice, not to mention it doesn't even sound like a boran song..wat da heck is going on here...

Anyways, Thanamas89, I did finally finished watching the "07 Show", and did u see at the begining when they were trying to have a seat, Nong Nott hand was somewhere, where it's not suppose to...hehehe, it was on Nong Mild's hip..anyways, I wanted to see how the casts sound like, but no one seems to have the link to the whole show...
WHERE DID U GUYS FIND THIS SHOW??

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh..I can't believe they had Mild and Nott lip sing that stupid song lol..It showed it at the end of the lakorn..They better not put it in the actual lakorn before I scream...Anyways Nott showed up a lot in todays epi..But sucks..Not getting anywhere..Urggg...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
this is another sidetrack from me, but does anyone know who sings the theme song for sung tong? the more i listen to it, the more i think it's chaiya mitchai's sister, the actress that plays sung tong's yak (giant) mom....you know, pra mae jaow...sadet mae pun-turut...

...it really sounds like her...it's gotta be her! lol

...or not?? :huh:

Phon

sarNie Adult
this is another sidetrack from me, but does anyone know who sings the theme song for sung tong? the more i listen to it, the more i think it's chaiya mitchai's sister, the actress that plays sung tong's yak (giant) mom....you know, pra mae jaow...sadet mae pun-turut...

...it really sounds like her...it's gotta be her! lol

...or not?? :huh:

it is chaiya mitchai sisters her name is ann mitchai. she a real singer thats why it sounds good. she also sang for buakeo jukgrote. people think it was aom but its not its ann mitchai.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I know..I feel soo embarrass for them to have to lipsing the song..anyways, I was satisfied with this week episodes becuz of Nott..hehehehehe...

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
its gay the song arite i duno but its not boran likey those.. that why i hate about it.. but every thing goin so damn slow.. im sorry btu yea..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I been meaning to watch the full lakorn but then everytime I get started and come in this thread and read that it's not really going anywhere LOL I don't so I just started off at episode 40 and seems like I didn't even need to watch 1-39 to find out whats going on :huh: