Sung Tong

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Next epi she will throw her malai to the pra aek..So that means she will get kicked out..Hopefully she gets kicked out right away so the story can keep moving lol..Not being mean but I just want the lakorn to keep moving..Don't want it to stop at one place like the past epis when the little pra sung kept running away..

Phon

sarNie Adult
if they dont change anything and keep this story the way its been for 100yrs then this lakorn wont last long it will end real fast.

myself_I

sarNie Egg
i don't really care if they extend some more things in there, because if they don't this lakorn is going to end very soon and we all would have to wait until the next one is going to come out, also i like to see more of the screen couples together. Like in Bua keaw, it don't very have a lot of romantic scence of theem together, hopefully liek one would have more romantic of them, in pra tinawong ton couldn't be able to love cartoon, but in here he could so more romantic scene of them and the other couples...In the old version of sung tong, there isn't that much romantic scene of pe ak and n'ak at all...hopefully there is more romantic scence!!!!!bearly can't wait!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Just watched 24 and it was a pretty exciting episode for me as well as being funny with the father and his tantrum.
Aom is really pretty, but she's always so pretty, to bad she's with tar.

I agree with Phone's character. His is too much of a player and wanting so many girls; which reminds me of Pratinnavong. Hope that Yam will control him or that he falls for her and has a change of heart.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Omg Phone Funny As Heck..I WaslaUghin When Te First Throw He Jump..Then Jump Again n Again..Funny Luss..THen When Yam THrow He finally Have It..When TOng Throw He Jump Again ..Ll..Lookin At Yam Face she'll Like Wat the Hell Did I jux Do..Lol..
Ton Kute n Lek OmG Hawt..EveryGurl retty!! :)

Kenshin

sarNie Egg
I dunno, I like Phone's character. He's the only one I think that looks like he belongs in a Boran out of all the other guys. Plus his personality is just funny when he thinks he's all good looking and stuff and when he got into the argument with the Chinese Prince and was jumping all around.

Phon

sarNie Adult
well this lakorn about sung tong so those other people wont do anything but fued against each other and then team up to try to get rid of sung. This version those guys have power and can fight. From what my dad said they cant fight and dont have any power. thats why at the end when the god came down to teeki those guys all lost and sung except the challenge instead.

Phon

sarNie Adult
i don't really care if they extend some more things in there, because if they don't this lakorn is going to end very soon and we all would have to wait until the next one is going to come out, also i like to see more of the screen couples together. Like in Bua keaw, it don't very have a lot of romantic scence of theem together, hopefully liek one would have more romantic of them, in pra tinawong ton couldn't be able to love cartoon, but in here he could so more romantic scene of them and the other couples...In the old version of sung tong, there isn't that much romantic scene of pe ak and n'ak at all...hopefully there is more romantic scence!!!!!bearly can't wait!

they probably wont becuase the story is basicly those guys trying to be the best and out do one another and fued with sung tong. unless they change it and make this into a love lakorn. The storyline basicly gonna be a fued between rodjana dad and those guys vs sung tong until it ends thats how it was in ch7 1984 version..I hope they dont add anything to it I want to see new lakorn to not like tinawong lasted almost for 1yr. people lose interest when lakorn get stretch out. I am Just watching becuase of 2 people au my friend and cartoon.......

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
If they extend, hope it will be good, not just nonsense scense or uncessary scenes that repeat itself. and yeap I really like how all the six sisters are right now. I'm interest to see more of the relationship between the older couples. Some how I'm just not into sung tong and rodjana. Usually, I don't like change, but this one I want some change to it, but just hope it will be good change.

Plus, thank for uploading the picture kute_kisser.