Sung Tong

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
thank for sharing the pix. everyone is so pretty and handsome. I can't wait for the pre'ak to grow up.......

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are the characters of the guys in the lakorn...

Phone --- Player...Likes his own sister in laws (Yam's sisters) and likes the servants..Every girl he sees..But scared of his wife...
Ton --- Scaredy cat..But follows whatever his wife says (Cartoon) As in Cartoon being pushy and being a nagger..
Note (The one that gets Au) --- Mean..Not scared of anyone..MEAN! lol..
Lek --- Nice one..But scared of his wife too..

At the moment thats all I know...As for Tar and Num don't know yet..

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult

Phone --- Player...Likes his own sister in laws (Yam's sisters) and likes the servants..Every girl he sees..But scared of his wife...
Ton --- Scaredy cat..But follows whatever his wife says (Cartoon) As in Cartoon being pushy and being a nagger..

LOl..man they are a bit mean n scare ..
man phone ome i can't believe him..wow..interstine thank! :rolleyes:

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Well, they're wearing long sleeve under becuz it's just an open ceremony and not an actually filming..And plus, I think it's proper becuz their doing the ritual ceremony and showing too much skin is unproper...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
lol..Then how about the past lakorns where it looks like there wearing nothing lol..But I don't care..As long as they dress normal I'm happy..As in don't dress like the past lakorns lol..

Twilight

sarNie Egg
wow...the brother-in-laws' roles are very..uhm..weird...lol..im not used to seeing lek and phone etc. play those kind of roles lol

mintwix

MMの弁護士。

OH MAN! THAT"S INTERESTING :eek: :loool: Esp. phone's role.

I am in love with the little boy..he is simply the cutest thing..and how he cries too...omg..such a dear..I just wanna pull him close and hug him tight...

Loving the lakorn so far..not draggy at all..and I love the mom..she's still as beaitiful as ever when i first watched boran lakorn and watched Grot Ped Jed See (?) with the seven guys....

anyways..is it just me or does the praek's (big Sung tong) mouth looks wierd or is it just the way his mouth is or what is it???

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
yes yes yes...this lakorn is going well for us all right now...just hope it doesn't disappoint us later on. Yeah in the old ones all the brother in laws are funny...They are like retarded characters.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap, just hope they don't dissapoint us later. many lakorns usually good at the begining then drag in the middle, cross my finger that this will not happen for sung tong.

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
Don't jinx it.

But also, don't have too much expectation because you might be disappointed if it doesn't come out the way you expect it to be. :)

The lead male character just have a weird smile... he should practice in the mirror more. :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
He should wear braces..Since his front teeth are kinda big hehe..Not being mean..But he's still young..Got time..He's fricken tall for his age thats all I can say..On the news it said he's 6'0...I'm like damnnnn lol..Anywho..Couple more epis till they grow up..!!! I'm gonna miss the little Pra Sung..He's so adorable..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Epi 10-11 is nothing much..Just the giant peoples trying to kill Pra Sung..And another news for everyone..Sung Tong might be stretched out now..So that means they won't be growing up yet..Since the lakorn is popular...They always do that..Geesh..

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
Very interesting, Phone a player lol........that I got to see how Yam reaction will be......now I really want them to grow up .......

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Epi 10-11 is nothing much..Just the giant peoples trying to kill Pra Sung..And another news for everyone..Sung Tong might be stretched out now..So that means they won't be growing up yet..Since the lakorn is popular...They always do that..Geesh..

I knew that they'll going to do that, Geesh. Instead they make it good, they are making it worse. Why, WHy they always do that? I understand everyone like the little cute boy but they can have him in another lakorn after this one, instead wasting time and scene when not necessary. Argh, the producer.