Sung Tong

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap, wanna see James with Aom again, and a good storyline for them. THey are very cute together, except in the past two lakorns they had together the storyline is not as good. Hope they will pair James and Aom again sometimes in the future. Also the guy that with Au looks okay after see many pictures of him, but really they should change the clothes for him. Like some of you mention it is the costume that make him look ugly. Also maybe they might have an interesting relationship, let wait and see. Somehow, I didnt see Tar as a strong pra ek at, he looks kind of fesmine.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
His acting sucks though lol..It's like he tries too hard to yell and be mean..If only the guy in Goh Gaiyasith was available none of the couples would change lol..But anyways..He's suppose to be mean in the lakorn so lets see how that goes..

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
The teaser just aired..Which is from the pics we saw because they didn't film it yet..They just filmed only the teaser..But yea..They showed it today..

Mann

I'm really looking forward to this, Gosh Tinawong needs to end. Tinawong looks like its about to end, since everyone is getting uglier by the second & that bad dude died. But guess not. Hope it doesn't go to DVD 30 like Kura San Suay

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
29th of December its airing..This is suppose to be the biggest lakorn of the year..I wonder if it will..lol..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
at least it isnt till next year how come they dont do the ceremony or do it after they always do ceremony first

Mann

DECEMBER 29TH? This better not be another dissapointment. Hopefully, a new year, a new start, better acting, better storyline, no corruptions, no excuses. Lol. I think they are making the ceremony after because everything is rushing so fast, like tinawong is ending, and all that stuff hehe. Don't think they have to time to do ceremony.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
SAw The PreView..wow...Can't Wait...Its Seem Phone Is One Of THe Mean gUy Right..lol..I saw His Face It Look So mean..
Can't Wait TO see Dis..My MOm SaY ITs Gonna Borin Ima Like JUx Give It a Chance LO....