Sung Tong 2015

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
Pictures by PYJ FB Page & Jae_Patcha!!!
 ​

​
 ​
 ​
I think Jae Patcha (nang ek for Yor Praklin) will be playing Rotjina for Sung Tong 2015, b/c she posted up the first photo on her fb page saying "ไกรทอง vs สังข์ทอง" so most likely it's the other lady in Kraithong and her in Sung Tong. But if I do end up being wrong, I will refix the pictures. lol  *sigh* wow...that's a lot of work. I hope they won't just drag each one into nonsense. WOW imagine how much work it's going to be..but anyways...I hope to see this sung tong and compare it to Mild's version. hee hee..wonder who Pra ek will be...???

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Wow another remake of Sung Thong?? I used to love watching Boran lakorns. I cant seem to anymore with all the bad effects and lots of green screen. Even when they're in a forest the background is green screen nowadays. I'm like come on just go to a real forest :( Maybe I'll tune into this one because I do miss watching Boran lakorns. The little boy in the last Sung Thong (Nong Gino) I think is sooo sooo cute!!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
cant believe they're remaking this, seem like it was like 2-3 years ago that this aired lol. I wonder who praek will be too, hopefully a familiar face

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
What? Another remake of Sung tong? There's so many already. And Mild's version just came out not too long ago only. Oh well, I'm not going to watch it anyway cause i think boran lakorn nowadays are awful, everything about it. the effect, storyline, actors and actresses. Well maybe some actors and actresses are okay.

mia07

Introvert
I think Jae will make a good Rotjana.. but the only person I liked in Sung Tong was Juntee.

yaksoh

sarNie Juvenile
tubbytinker and bieluvr -- i agree with both of you guys. this is a disappointment. I was hoping for borans that have not have the chance of being remake yet.
some example are: jao ying arsuwin, malai tong, intarachai, teph arsuwin and etc.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Where can I watch this? The last one I saw was a long time ago, and it was Hmong dubbed. Any thoughts on this one????

mv030

sarNie Egg
Really? There's going to be another remake? But I really liked the one with Nott and Mild.. And Nott really fitted Sung Tong's character.. I just hope they find a good actor to play as Sung Tong then.. if not, I might not watch it then..

p. Zoua

sarNie Oldmaid
this isn't legit legit yet. They did a ceremony announcing that they're going to remake Kaew Na Mah, Kraithong and sung tong but looks like they're not going by it so we'll see.