Sung Meas no longer dubbing lakorns?

Mars231

sarNie Egg
My mom was told by the video store owner, where she buys her lakorns from, that Sung Meas was no longer dubbing lakorns. Is that true? So now the only other option is Blue dubbing company and my mom can't stand that company's voices. Can anyone confirm this news?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmm, I don't think this news is true because the owner of Sung Meas, Eric mentioned he will be uploading 3 new lakorns this saturday. Maybe that damn SOPA bill/law may affect it if it passes

Mars231

sarNie Egg
The video store owner told my Mom yesterday that the voice production is still dubbing lakorns but not under the name Sung Meas anymore. AND they changed the p'ek voice to some new guy.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
The owner of Sung Meas said that they are not closing down. About the new voice, I'm not sure. However, I do hope they change the p'ek voice to a better voice because his voice is bleh...

simplexna

sarNie Egg
The video store owner told my Mom yesterday that the voice production is still dubbing lakorns but not under the name Sung Meas anymore. AND they changed the p'ek voice to some new guy.
Is that true? What is the new name of the company? and which lakorn is the voice different?

somp9

sarNie Adult
I bought Chakrit?Matt lakorn and the voicse of the p'ek and N'ek are different from the old lakorns. It doesn't sound good at all.
Are they changing their voices to someone else? it sound like people from Cambodia like blue company.