Summer's Desire

myx

sArNieZ

Summer's Desire

synopsis:

Xia Mo and Luo Xi were both orphans adopted by the same family. Their closeness made Ou Chen, Xia Mo's rich boyfriend, increasingly jealous. He forced their separation by sending Luo Xi to study abroad. However, his overbearing behavior only pushed Xia Mo to breakup with him. Heartbroken, he got into a car accident and lost his memory. Five years later, Luo Xi returns as a super star. He reunites with Xia Mo and helps her succeed in the show biz. Just when their relationship seems rosy, it begins to crumple as Ou Chen regains his memory and does everything he can to get Xia Mo back.

credit to wiki.d-addicts http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Summer's_Desire

cast:

Barbie Hsu as Yin Xia Mo 尹夏沫
Huang Xiao Ming as Luo Xi 洛熙
Peter Ho as Ou Chen 歐辰

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
this series is ok...i absolutely love peter ho in here! he is so sweet!!! i was a bit annoying with barbie character in the beginning but later when she marry peter, she is so honest with him about everything and deeply love him, i totally adore her! besides she is really pretty in here! :wub:

Mae

sarNie Adult
I just finished this drama and I loved it!!! It was so good from start to end. I was glued to my computer the whole time and watched almost all of it straight through day and night. Although, I wish the ending Xia Mo would have gotten together with Luo Xi. As you can see, I'm team Luo Xi, but I really did like both Ou Chen and Luo Xi. Both guys loved her dearly, but I felt like she loved Luo Xi more, however, had to let him go because she needed Ou Chen for her brother. Anyways, such a great drama--a mix of Autumn Love Story (both guys are so amazing, it's hard to choose), Meteor Garden (Ou Chen being possessive with her in high school), Pearl Harbor (having to choose a guy, even though she loved both at different times), etc.. Highly recommend this drama!

nathying

sarNie Egg
This drama's producted from this novel:泡沫之夏 "Pao Mo Zhi Xia"(Bubble Summer)by Ming Xiao xi;here's some pics of the book^^

Cover of BookI:

Iya

sarNie Adult
I just finished this drama yesterday. LOVE IT!!! beautiful storyline.

it was so hard to chose between the two guys as both of them are my top ten actor. Peter is my all time favvorite since Wind and Cloud. anyway, i actually watched the whole story without even skimming, which i do pretty often these days. i find myself cheering for both guys and count barbie as one lucky gals. she got two hot guys to film with. lol.

i whole-heartedly recommend this to anyone who wants to see a good drama.

Nameless

N i n j a
this is one of the better taiwanese dramas that came out this year. i enjoyed how it focused on the 'love triangle' and added that extra dose of tension/angst into it. I'm also glad to know that Peter helped produce it. great drama indeed.

yummie=)

sarNie Egg
what was the ending? I don't wanna be a debbie downer but I hated this series! I couldn't stand neither of the lead guys and the sound guy was just horrible! Barbie is singing a beautifully haunting song and he goes and does a voice over AND an OST?! GRRR. I think that was the last straw for me and I quit the drama.