Summer Rain [ATEAM one shot]

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
damn donna how many one shots do you have hehe.. i still have to catch up ^_^.. hehe..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
damn donna how many one shots do you have hehe.. i still have to catch up ^_^ .. hehe..
LOL
this is my 3rd one shot now aiko... ^_^

introduction is up! hope you still enjoy it even though it's short... :p
and I'll be making it not too sad anymore coz the original one was wayyy too sad...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
the intro was soo nice! Aws a kiss from the unknown girl already? update soon!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Part I

Summer is the best time to visit the Philippines. You will not only enjoy eating delicious summer fruits but you'd also love to plunge into the clear blue waters the country has to offer. But in the midst of summer, rain is still inevitable. It pours down unexpectedly but sooner or later, it will soon abandon the land and the scorching summer heat would go on. Some people come to our lives in the most unexpected time and situation. Like the summer rain, they flow into our lives but we'll never know when they will leave. If they leave, would they ever come back?

In the northwestern tip of the Philippines, in a little island called a Boracay, an untold story is about to be unraveled. This is a story about an underrated painter who sees the world as a beautiful place despite of her endless problems and a successful doctor whose duty is to save people's lives but failed in saving the love of his life.
Together, they would discover the hidden beauty of the island and would later on discover that summer is also the best time to fall in love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 years ago...

Dr. Aum Atichart sighed as the boat that he and his colleagues were riding finally docked in the white sand shore. He wasn't supposed to go with them but his friend, Dr. Rome Patchata, forced him to. He felt the coldness of the water sweeping on his feet as he landed on the shore. From afar, the breathtaking view of the sunset caught his attention. The sun that was exploding in the sky took away the worries and problems that he was carrying. For the very first time, he learned to appreciate the beauty of sunset.

As Aum was looking around, he saw a beautiful face. Her innocent eyes were looking at the sunset and her hands were doing their magic over the almost filled canvass. She was painting; painting the breathtaking sunset that they both shared at this moment. Aum's heart started to pound rapidly. His feet started to move, moving him towards the beautiful painter. But when he was a few feet away from her, a man suddenly started to drag her.

"Let go of me!" A woman shouted, in Thai. Aum was surprised to hear the woman speaking his native tongue. She was forcefully dragged by a man that looked like in his late 50's.
"Be quiet! Didn't I tell you to stop painting?! Go and work in the bar tonight! I need money before 10pm!" The man growled, leaving the poor woman in tears. Aum looked at the woman's face. Tears were unstoppable, flowing from her innocent eyes. Knowing that the woman was also Thai, Aum tried to follow them and wanted to help but he suddenly felt a hand over his shoulder.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going? Our hotel is that way." Rome pulled his friend back to where their colleagues are but Aum's head was still in the direction where he saw the painter.

"I'm going to find her soon…"
, Aum thought to himself.

---TBC---

some pics of Boracay island, which is the setting of the story... ^_^

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Station_..._April_2007.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Beach_Boracay_2003.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Boracays_sunset.jpg
credit to wikipedia

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I know... I know... it's short! LOL
the next part would surely be longer coz the willing scene would be on the next one... :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
that was too short...Aum and Rome are doctors :drool: :drool: I wonder if that old guy is her father or maybe forced-to-be husband or idk...lol
great beginning :D

sarnie

sarNie Hatchling
The setting is just beautiful. I wish i could go there, hahah too bad it's so far away.

The first part is interesting.