Summer Rain [ATEAM one shot]

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Introduction

The sun was shrouded by the dark clouds. The calm waves suddenly became aggressive and wild because of the now stronger wind that was controlling it. A smile slowly crept to his face as he gazes at the darkened sky. Rain was about to make its landfall anytime soon, the first drop of summer rain. It was like the day when he met her.

He remembered her face vividly. Every time he closes his eyes, she was all he can see. He never knew the name of that beautiful face but her touches and kisses still linger on his mind every night. He treasured the passionate night he had with her. Although 3 years had passed, the memories of that one rainy summer night was still so fresh on his mind and most of all, in his heart.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I decided to change the storyline of this oneshot... I'll be translating my story which was originally written in Tagalog (Filipino) and use ATEAM as my characters... I would change the title as soon as I think of a better one... will post an introduction soon! ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
so here it is and u changed the title....r-rated i've been warned expecting what wild imagination you'll come up with

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
LOL
I'll be making it as wild as I can...hahahaha
the willing scene would just be added since the original doesn't have one
and it's going to be a sad story... :(

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
LOL
I'll be making it as wild as I can...hahahaha
the willing scene would just be added since the original doesn't have one
and it's going to be a sad story... :(

are you serious? it's a one shot for ateam and it's going to be a sad story? i don't want to read sad story about these two. I always want them to end up together. anyways, looking forward to reading their one shot. I will still love it even if it's a sad story since it's ateam. yay, go ateam all the way!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'll update when I'm not too busy... have TONS of school work atm :(
it's raining here right now... summer rain... :wub: