Summer Plans?

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Hello everyone,

Just curious as to what everyone's going to be doing for the summer. School? Work? Traveling?

My summer will be spent on work and school. However, I want to go to July 4th in Minnesota (but I have to see my schedule before making a decision, still unsure about this plan), anyone went or planning to go? To those who went, how was it?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
My summer will probably consist of boredom.
Hehe, it'll be me & my sisters watching lakorns ^^ I'll be going outside & trying to stay fit.
There'll be a lot of watermelon eating. I'm looking forward to the Thao Picnic that comes in August.
... yes, basically it, hehe.

I'll update later if there are other plans ^^

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
I'll be working as usual. I guess a lot of people will be going to picnics. I had volunteer to sponsor my family activity. I am in charge of coming up with the rules of the activity. So, in the next few weeks, I'm going to finish writing up the activity and find what I want for the prizes. That's about it.

mokka

sarNie Adult
I'll be looking for a job to get money to pay bills... LOL

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
I might ask my older sister to take us to camping or eat out together or if not I might just stay home eat all day and do nothing and cus at people and go rob things at the store .. just kidding.. I'll make plan for every weekend having people coming over then we gamble and drink and do stripping lmao jk again! ;p next thing you know I'll be on fox news! xD hahaha :/