summer in thailand

tang071

sarNie Elites
so is anyone going to thailand this summer. i'm trying to get a ticket but it's so expensive this year.
anyways, any specific places you want to suggest...

also, i'm thinking of learning how to scuba dive. i've looked online for some places...any you'd like to recommend? i'm looking at krabi and koh tao but i'd really would like to go to phuket.

also, if i get the chance to go up north again, which city should i visit between: chiang mai, chiang rai, and lampang. where should i visit and what should there??

noungning

Heartless
hey i'm going to thai this summer. july 17-aug 17th hopefully... i just changed my flights so i'm kinda on standby for the way back... but eh i guess i can use a few more days in bkk to shop my arse off lmao :D

JoXBankXClash

sarNie Hatchling
hey tang071 be sure to go to chang rai and mai coz u can go to watch monkeys perform and elephants too also if u like flowers theres a flower centre with all creatures not that i went in there many places up north i went with skool it was so fun! scoober diving is not my thing lol im scared of the sea ( dont laugh ) but come visit me! in bkk lol u will find me in siam lol

Calisto

sarNie Hatchling
JoXBankXClash said:
hey tang071 be sure to go to chang rai and mai coz u can go to watch monkeys perform and elephants too also if u like flowers theres a flower centre with all creatures not that i went in there many places up north i went with skool it was so fun! scoober diving is not my thing lol im scared of the sea ( dont laugh ) but come visit me! in bkk lol u will find me in siam lol
[post="131714"][/post]​
I saw in the movie Puen Sanit, I think they call it cloud mountain but it's really cloudy over there and it should be around Chiang Mai since they filmed the movie there, but anyway, do you know where that is? I kinda wanna go there that's why lolz.

tang071

sarNie Elites
thanks everyone for responding...
i'm still finding a ticket and i hope to leave within a week or so but my passport expired!! ahh.
anyways, noungning, what airline are u using? what airline does everyone normally travel with?? i swear tickets are insane and i live on the east coast so tickets are more expensive meaning more flights. i normally use ana or united but this year tickets are over $2000!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
wow that's expensive tang071. I'm goinig to cambodia this july and it's $1400. I'm also on the east coast too.

noungning

Heartless
tang071 said:
thanks everyone for responding...
i'm still finding a ticket and i hope to leave within a week or so but my passport expired!! ahh.
anyways, noungning, what airline are u using? what airline does everyone normally travel with?? i swear tickets are insane and i live on the east coast so tickets are more expensive meaning more flights. i normally use ana or united but this year tickets are over $2000!!
[post="133223"][/post]​
hey i live in the east coast too. i'm flying northwest airlines... yeah i bought my tickets since march because i knew that it'd hike by 85 percent... i work in the travel industry so i guess i kinda knew the hike was gonna kick me in the butt if i didn't buy it right away... my flight goes to detroit>tokyo>thai... so 2 stops before thai, but i guess it'd be nice to stop by tokyo for a few mins, i wanna see their airport and stuff. it's gotta be cool. :p

Fenix

Nang Fah
I usually take Thai airline when I go to Thailand. But this year the ticket for Thai airline is so expensive. I check the ticket for Thai airline in may it was $1080 but I live in CA. So I decided to go with china airline. It's the cheapest as far as I know. The Thai airline usually stops at osaka for like an hour but now it's a direct flight. I bought my china airline ticket for about $800 something in may. I think now it should be close to $1000 or $1000 for china airline. In june, july, and august, tickets are really expensive. That's why I try to leave to Thailand before june. If you guys have any question you guys can PM me. Right now i'm in Thailand so I wont be checking my PM as often.

tang071

sarNie Elites
my dad decided to wait til july in case the prices dropped but they havent...instead they got higher!! i had so many things planned, i guess i'll have to make new plans for traveling in the states. maybe in a week or 2 prices may go down?? um i highly doubt it, i guess i can still go in december.
since gas prices have gone up, i understand why tickets are expensive and also bc its high season. but i was wondering how many ppl are going to thailand if tickets are so pricey. i suggest airlines lower prices so more ppl would go and make a profit instead of not as many ppl going....i dunno thats just my theory.