Sum Pao Thong

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just watch tape 1 and i thought it was boring..i know its just the first part..but to me it already seem like its going to boring and dragging..the beginning everyone seem so dead..

MiSs_Kay

sarNie Hatchling
oh wow kinda weird why they made this lakorn a long time ago but not airing it ..oh well it looks interesting, but then it looks like a drama elder people would watch...hmm..

MiSs_Kay said:
oh wow kinda weird why they made this lakorn a long time ago but not airing it ..oh well it looks interesting, but then it looks like a drama elder people would watch...hmm..
[post="60149"][/post]​
Yeah i agree with you... Reminds me of when Bahnsaithong came out and all the oldies wanted to watch it nonstop and never took nap until they finished all 24 tapes... :lmao:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
b4 i knew the summary, i thought this lakorn was BORAN-ish....the title sounds like it..and when i saw the first part, the title's text style looks like it too but then the setting is modern....hmm...i dont think i like this lakorn so much. i feel that it's very.........stiff and...nothing. i dont feel moved. good actors/ress...but it seems so dead but that's me.

belle20

sarNie Elites
OMG!!!!!.......pls some1 clarifies this for me..........is chakrit falling for the older women.............. :shocked: ?????

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
I think Joy is beautiful, but I never liked her acting, especially when she do some crying scenes, I hate watching her do crying scenes, it don't look real to me.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i like her and i think shes pretty but her voice and her acting annoys me..i dont like when she does crying scene too.maybe thats why shes going to be play the nang rai for the first time..i wonder if she acts better playing the nang rai