Sum Pao Thong

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is actually VERY OLD maybe about three yrs. ago....its a stock lakorn....at the time ch.3 had lots of stock lakorn and this was one of them....they were dating and it was such a big deal....i don't know why ch.3 did not air it then...this is probably the second or third time that this lakorn magazines was reproduce...back to the question....sorry...i don't know what its about though...

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ehhh i dislike joy rinalanee.. sorry... every time i watch her lakorns, she puts me sleep..seriously.. i was like oh no she pairs up with chakrit.. -_- i guess i will try my hardest to watch it throughout of this lakorn. <_<

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
kitkat said:
ehhh i dislike joy rinalanee.. sorry... every time i watch her lakorns, she puts me sleep..seriously.. i was like oh no she pairs up with chakrit.. -_- i guess i will try my hardest to watch it throughout of this lakorn. <_<
[post="51483"][/post]​

I will have to oppose to your statement about Joy Rinlanee. It's funny what you said, but I like her lakorns. I love the ones with Johnny and Sonram. Their storylines were interesting and Rinlanee can act! She's beautiful, too.

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
This was film a while back. I hope they don't stock it back agiain. There was so many time this lakorn came to talk about going on air and it didn't. It seems like Chakrit's character really love his brother (Is that is brother?). He loves his family.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Not a big fan of Joy R. either. Her lakorns do have good storylines but her acting always come off fake to me. For an older actress I like Nok J. though and will watch if the story is interesting.

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahhhh..everyone looks great..chakrit..joy..and especially ace!..i can tell its gonna be about ace and chakrit..probaly both like joy..but i do hope ace gets with someone..but yeh finally its gonna air!..cant believe after all these years..thanx roots for the sc!

mangpor

sarNie Egg
It's gonna be really interesting to see how they promote this lakorn. If they go on talk shows or what not, because Joy & Chakrit are no longer dating.

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the lovely screen caps, Roots. This lakorn looks very interesting. Nok Jariya Enfone looks beautiful, as always!! I didn't know Chakrit and Joy use to date. I can't wait...

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I saw the first 2 episode and I really didnt like it that much. .
Does anyone have the summary?

meenia

sarNie Adult
I think it's a great lakorn. It's going to be more drama...I like how channel 3 makes their lakorn good and fast...The lakorn is a little confusing at first, but I'm getting it. Ohhh...my chakrit is he going to be like his father and suicide...No...

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh i hope joy has more lakorn lined up..the only lakorn i know she has left is sapai part time with nok chatchai..she alway disappear after she make like one or two lakorn..