Sufun Nirondon(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
mew has another new lakorn :w000t: and the producer is p' kai!!..so kool..p'gai has so many lakorn..so happy..yay..dont know who the praek is yet

roots

sarNie Hatchling
tinah said:
how do i change the title?..its actually "sufanniron"
[post="99167"][/post]​
Click on the "edit" button in your first post.

I hope the pra'ek is Willy been waiting 5 years for them to pair up again. Thankz tinah. :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
did but i can only edit the comment but not the title of the lakorn
thanx bluemoon..i actually wanted to edit the bottom part where i wrote the title of the lakorn..you cant edit that part?

tinah

sarNie Coma
the praek is p' nok chatchai..!..so kool..he might be older already but he wont look bad with her..cuz both of them are married..and it looks better then someone younger then her..and the storyline involves princess.. :w000t: credit to kulay

natty

Chubs
ooo nok chatchai? omg finally someone up to par with him in looks and acting.. the last princess like lakorn that he played with her was "Nai Fun"

swtanne

Here's a short summary (spoliers) that a fan posted at P'Mew's website that she got from the book..the storyline might be kinda confusing cuz they kinda summarized it, so my translation might not be very good.. hehe I didn't understand the storyline at first but after reading it again, I think I know what it's about...I'm not sure if in the lakorn that they're making, if they're going to change or alter anything, so this storyline might be a bit off.

There is this rich guy who's job is to find his girl relative who is "his first generation relative" named "Feung" and send her back to the past.

He also has a picture of this girl.

The rich guy and his nephew finally found "Pacharafeung" but the nephew (who is a lot younger than Pacharafeun) fell in love with her (his own relative) which will have a huge effect in the end

The rich guy try to get to know the nang'ek and the nang'ek herself feel like she is connected to an old Thai house owned by the rich guy. She then fell in love with a picture of a relative of the rich guy who is the first generation also.

One day, nang'ek was holding on to some kind of stone and traveled back in time to this temple. She met with the pa'ek who is related to Prajao Thark, he is half thai-chinese who work in the governemt (in the palace I suppose.)

So the pa'ek and nang'ek fell in love, got married and had one children together.

Back in the present world, nang'ek's grandmother misses nang'ek very much and dies because of her sadness. Before she die she said that she will try to get nang'ek back. So, some how she is re-born as the nan'ek and pa'ek's son, who is in the past.

The nephew of the rich guy, who loved the nang'ek, stole his uncle (the rich guy) notebook, that record everything. (In the book, the first generation relative, who is the pa'ek, wrote that he wanted the book to be destroyed after they have send the nang'ek back in time, but the rich guy didn't get a chance to destroy it.)

In the end, nang'ek's son (the author wanted us to understand that the son is also the nang'ek's grandmother in the present.) ask the nang'ek to hold on to a stone, at this time the nang'ek was feeding her son.

At the same time, in the present, they are doing a ceremony that will call back the nang'ek to the present. So the nang'ek is back into the present even though in her hands are still the spoon and food that she was feeding her son (so sad.) The stone that she was holding breaks which means that she can never go back to the past.

The nang'ek was very sad and nearly gone crazy, but in the end she laided still in her bed and not moving.. (at this point, she's also pregnant with another baby)

The rich guy then came to see her and told her that the pa'ek (in the first generation) had wanted him to give her something. This had encouraged the nang'ek to be normal again and moved into the Thai house that once belong to the pa'ek.

I think what the pa'ek wanted to give her was the house ;)

But this lakorn sounds really saddd -_-

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx swtanne!..the storyline sounds like the title..very sad..but the it does sound confusing..lol..i knew it has to deal with past and present time..i like those type of lakorn..cant wait to see it now.. :w000t:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
swtanne said:
Here's a short summary (spoliers) that a fan posted at P'Mew's website that she got from the book..the storyline might be kinda confusing cuz they kinda summarized it, so my translation might not be very good.. hehe I didn't understand the storyline at first but after reading it again, I think I know what it's about...I'm not sure if in the lakorn that they're making, if they're going to change or alter anything, so this storyline might be a bit off.
There is this rich guy who's job is to find his girl relative who is "his first generation relative" named "Feung" and send her back to the past.

He also has a picture of this girl.

The rich guy and his nephew finally found "Pacharafeung" but the nephew (who is a lot younger than Pacharafeun) fell in love with her (his own relative) which will have a huge effect in the end

The rich guy try to get to know the nang'ek and the nang'ek herself feel like she is connected to an old Thai house owned by the rich guy. She then fell in love with a picture of a relative of the rich guy who is the first generation also.

One day, nang'ek was holding on to some kind of stone and traveled back in time to this temple. She met with the pa'ek who is related to Prajao Thark, he is half thai-chinese who work in the governemt (in the palace I suppose.)

So the pa'ek and nang'ek fell in love, got married and had one children together.

Back in the present world, nang'ek's grandmother misses nang'ek very much and dies because of her sadness. Before she die she said that she will try to get nang'ek back. So, some how she is re-born as the nan'ek and pa'ek's son, who is in the past.

The nephew of the rich guy, who loved the nang'ek, stole his uncle (the rich guy) notebook, that record everything. (In the book, the first generation relative, who is the pa'ek, wrote that he wanted the book to be destroyed after they have send the nang'ek back in time, but the rich guy didn't get a chance to destroy it.)

In the end, nang'ek's son (the author wanted us to understand that the son is also the nang'ek's grandmother in the present.) ask the nang'ek to hold on to a stone, at this time the nang'ek was feeding her son.

At the same time, in the present, they are doing a ceremony that will call back the nang'ek to the present. So the nang'ek is back into the present even though in her hands are still the spoon and food that she was feeding her son (so sad.) The stone that she was holding breaks which means that she can never go back to the past.

The nang'ek was very sad and nearly gone crazy, but in the end she laided still in her bed and not moving.. (at this point, she's also pregnant with another baby)

The rich guy then came to see her and told her that the pa'ek (in the first generation) had wanted him to give her something. This had encouraged the nang'ek to be normal again and moved into the Thai house that once belong to the pa'ek.

I think what the pa'ek wanted to give her was the house ;)

But this lakorn sounds really saddd -_-
[post="100061"][/post]​

Oh...thanks Nat..the summary sounds really interesting and it deals with time traveling or period my type of lakorn....can't wait to see and hear more....

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg bluemoon..i love your banner!..tik looks so dang handsome..looking back at his old pic..i didnt know he was that handsome

shubby

sarNie Adult
ohhh Nok Chatchai is not bad, he's ok...but wow, the storyline sound so interesting, back in the past..lolx..i love this kind of lakorn...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
The story sounds kinda like Chakrit/Marsha's story with the time traveling bed thing. But one thing I don't get, I assume Chatchai will be the guy in the old time, so there's another p'ek who's in the present time?