Sufun Nirondon(Who & Who)

moilee

sarNie Adult
I'm agree with some you guys that Nok should be the leading actor here opposite Mew. I love their Prisana. I don't know why they said Will's better now for Mew. He was good because he was young and handsome. Now, he's already caught up with Nok and when he was supposed to be younger. He got fat and he's getting older. He should just play supporting roles now until he cleans himself up. He used to be the sexy man alive. I don't know...the mix people (thai-american, thai-english, and thai-italian) tend to get old faster than the ones are not mix. This is just my opinion.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It's about time Mew went back into the past... But darn! I have to wait until next week to see it again :(

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Hm... Soofun isn't what I was expecting, but it's still a good lakorn.
I'll be waiting for tmr's episode.

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, man. Willy looked so funny when he was crying after Mew when she disappeared. What happened to him? He looked so hot in Jenjira with Joy S.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Oh, man. Willy looked so funny when he was crying after Mew when she disappeared. What happened to him? He looked so hot in Jenjira with Joy S.

LOL...Age is what happened to Willy... Jenjira was like ten years ago so yeah he was bound to get old someday...LOL!!!

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
LOL...Age is what happened to Willy... Jenjira was like ten years ago so yeah he was bound to get old someday...LOL!!!
I guess he didn't take very good care of himself or he doesn't have good aging genes. Yes, age happens but there's a lot of things that could be done to slow down the aging process (not talking about drugs or surgery).

I think if he loses some weight and get a little buff, he'll look better.

wushumastah

sarNie Egg
I guess he didn't take very good care of himself or he doesn't have good aging genes. Yes, age happens but there's a lot of things that could be done to slow down the aging process (not talking about drugs or surgery).

willy seemed like he did age alot!
usually some actors still look good,
but i guess ur right,
he didnt take good care of himself
but hes still handsome !

true. true. i miss the mew and willy days... so good! :D

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Mew is an older n'aek- but she looks great in this lakorn and has talent to spare!

Willy on the other hand has seen better days.

I've seen bit and pieces of this lakorn- I'll eventually watch it because it really does seem interesting- but it's not on my list of priorities.
I'll save it for a rainy weekend.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
shrieks gawsh that picture with chatchai's hand on Mew's shoulder eww >.< I know men don't shave their arms but he should make an exception!

i just can't watch chatchai, although he is a superb actor... but too old to be pra'eg now. i don't mind mew. mom likes this lakorn though. she always reminds me to d/l it. :D