Sufun Nirondon(Who & Who)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Wow. They're gonna start filming Su Fun Nirandon this month!! I can't wait to see it!!!

Thanks to tinah/ thaitv3's board.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks for the tran kristy

im so excited!..i miss willy/me and cant wait to see them reunite. plus, the storyline sound romantic yet sad too

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
awww. what's the story line like? sound from su fun and nirandon part is already good. is it based on modern days or like back then?

tinah

sarNie Coma
nat has posted the summary a few page back. i think on page 1. its dealing with past/present type of gen. going back in time. they change the title to "su fun" cuz it look too simlar to jark fun sunirondon with willy/anne. that one it was pra'ek who went back in time but this is actually n'ek

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
ooh. wow i see^^... i love past/present lakorns!! they keep things so interesting and mysterious.

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
OMG!!! i cant wait to see this. after all of these years Willy and Mew reunited together at last :yahoo: :clap: i remember they were the first couple i truly fallin in love with and god Willy is so freakin HOT. they bring back some good memorys :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh they just had the opening. so excited to see willy/mew together again :yahoo:

caps credit to joe @ Tv3

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh kool, Dom H and Aom Skaojai is also in here. no surprise, it's p'gais lakorn. he always choose good casting

kikyo4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah! P'Nok Chatchai and P'Mew....I'm glad they are together filming again.
Although, I don't like the plot of this, I must watch the show...you are talking about two BIG STARS!

ookii

sarNie Hatchling
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
finally willy and mew again.....
willy still look so hot and young....man I feel so bad checking out a married man....but he's too hot so i don't care anymore.

navy

sarNie Adult
ahh they just had the opening. so excited to see willy/mew together again :yahoo:

caps credit to joe @ Tv3
Love Willy and Mew. They both are still adorable!!!

I just started watching their old movie "Fai Tang See"(??) again. They both are VERY CUTE and YOUNG. Never enough to see them on screen togehter.......

navy

sarNie Adult
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
finally willy and mew again.....
willy still look so hot and young....man I feel so bad checking out a married man....but he's too hot so i don't care anymore.
I totally agree with you......Willy still HOT! Welcome back Willy!!!!!!

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Wow what a cast! Looks very interesting...Love Willy, he was the first thai actor that I totally fell in love with!!!

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
Finally Mew and Willy are back on screen again.....yaaay..Aon is also in this lakorn :D