Sufun Nirondon(Who & Who)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
shrieks gawsh that picture with chatchai's hand on Mew's shoulder eww >.< I know men don't shave their arms but he should make an exception!
Omg now that you say it and i look at it...wow...that thing is hairyyyy!

saobomp

sarNie Adult
movies getting good; want to see what's going to happen next.

if anyone's watching, i cant stand that chanh guy. he's soo evil. that's horrible if it's really like that back in the days where girls dont have any say so...

that pootsarn girl is evil to the bone...

babi3

sarNie Egg
omg....................... :angry: am soooooo angry with how they end it like that i just want to :mellow: :angry: like kill Willy for taking her from her love one......... NOT HAPPY AT ALLL............

saobomp

sarNie Adult
so sad i was crying...
so much love but have to part...

if only he didnt put that neckalace back on her to show their son that it wasnt a toy to play with. she forgot to take it back out...

wish they could have extended it out and have willy and them return her but i guess not that's why
the title is call a dream forever...

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
First she was taken away from her home... How would they know that their not suppose to bring her back ... The grandfather should show them the diary first....

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
Bad, bad ending. That's just so sad.

So now what she's going to do for the rest of her life? Be in mourning?

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
it's a good lakorn even though the ending is sad. I enjoy most of the scene of Dom H. and Mew.
Here is a screencap of them. He is so hot and the character is such a gentlemen.

cecilia

Staff member
wow. i can't believe i didn't get a sh&t about this lakorn when it came on air.
I love this script -- it's so sad -- i cried so many times and watch the ending over and over just b/c it is so sad.
I really like their love story -- and a DREAM FOREVER is definitely the name to title this lakorn ..

i'm gonna go back and start from episode 1 to the end again..
MEW'S super great in here -- this is one reason why i love her as an actress.
I love Nok's character in here too when he realize the truth :wub:
Willy has age tremendously from here to SOOT SANAE HA ..
he really needs to take care of himself -- some bad looking actor turns out looking good as they age ..
but willy is not one of them (i guess)

I'm gonna buy this lakorn at the local store next time i pay a visit there,
fans should definitely watch this

cecilia

Staff member
i love this lakorn so much -- i made a mv out of it : hope it's not too late share for those that like this lakorn .. i thought it was a GREAT masterpiece (for me b/c of their love) :wub: enjoy my mv : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjuFXKnI7EY

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Surprisingly this lakorn was a fail for me. I didn't like it as much as i thought i would. I felt like everyone was too old for their role too.