Sueb Sao Rao Ruk

Vanida

Save World Save Life
aww why can't be nam and jieb chompoonuch or poo praiya this pancake looks ugly i mean old her face is a pancake face no wonder her nickname is pancake not being mean but i don't like her first time saw her i didn't even like her

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
ditto! Vandia! i don't like Pancake either!!!! Isnt she the girl that went to Wan Won Yuu with Benz, Big, Pai, and Nam them???

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
i knoe she's younger than Nam but she looks older than him!!

ugh, i dislike her soooooooo much, she's killing me@!

really!!! Nam's too CUTE for her!! She's stealing him from me!!!

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Mos_Koblover said:
i knoe she's younger than Nam but she looks older than him!!

ugh, i dislike her soooooooo much, she's killing me@!

really!!! Nam's too CUTE for her!! She's stealing him from me!!!

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[post="20075"][/post]​
yeaaaaaa :angry: and Jieb too i wish they have a new lakorn with nam and jieb soon!!!!!!!!!!! :D

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
she looks alright..but aww..i wish it was a different n'ek like jieb or benz from ruk sood kua!! :(

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
here some pics of Pancake from ch7.com

i think she looks very mature for her age, she dont look pretty eccept for the first 3 pics. she looks weird on the last two..... :rolleyes:

Ana

sarNie Adult
Thankz, Mos_koblover for the pixz :p

I saw on Entertainment news that Pai is also in this lakorn w/Nam again :rolleyes:

kitkat

sarNie Elites
omgosh pancake? its' cant be serious! <_< i don't even like her at first i see her.. goshh.. why!

i don't know if i would watch it... since i like nam.. but is emma playing in this? if so, arugh i might watch it unless it's really good.. then i would.

oh pai might play in this? ehhh.. i never like pai, though.. ;)

OnlyU

sarNie Elites
gosh Nam is so CUTE!!!!!.. i don't like that Pancake girl too. She's not pretty enough to be n'ek maybe friend or n'rai.. heheh

candys

sarNie Egg
OnlyU said:
gosh Nam is so CUTE!!!!!.. i don't like that Pancake girl too. She's not pretty enough to be n'ek maybe friend or n'rai.. heheh
[post="21310"][/post]​
agree w/u she dont match to be n'ek, but anyway is it she the girl that won for thai supermodel i dont remember year.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
This lakorn will have some mystery, murder and more...

here's a summary from ThaiDramafan...

murder vs. six sense

Grich is a student of univercity.He has a older brother Gnit.Gnit is a police.He is excellent.Their parents proud Gnit.But,suddenly a murder came to kill Gnit.Gnit died. Grich also injured.His heart stopped for 30 minutes.But,he survived.From then,Grich has something like six sence.When his hand touch person or things,he can know the past of the future.A girlfriend of Gnit Nisa knows that Grich has six sence.She is a poloce,too.She asked Grich to find the murder of Gnit.
Grich started to help Nisa.But,her boss Tan doesn't believe Grich's six sence.
Grich has friends. lin She is a daughter of a good family.She is rich and beautiful.She is a girl like a queen in a univercity.Grich loves her,but he knows that they differ in social standing. Pin Pin is wearing glasses.She is not confident herself.He use computers very well. Mai Mai is a best friend of Grich.He doesn't have parents.He grow up in a temple.He is a champion of Judo in a univercity. They make a team "Suup-Saao-Raw-Rak".Gonya and Luukgai often dusturb them.Gonya like Grich,Luugai like Mai.They want to disturb their love.
In a temple which Mai stays,there is a girl Luuknam. Luuknam also don't have parents.Grich and his friends saved her from the twicer.When Grich touched Luuknam,he watched the scean that Chanyanii was killed by a murder.Grich don't know Chanyanii.And Grich watched the scean that his brother was killed.Grich watched murder's face.He was a son of Amon who is a famous businessman.He was killed few days ago.Chanyanii is a woman who was a mistress of rich man.The neck was wrung and she was killed. Luuknam is an important witness.They must save her. Grich and Lin become more friendly.Mai loves Pin even though he knows that Pin loves Grich. When father Wisis of Lin knows that Lin is helping dangerous works,he forbid to work as "Suup-Saao-Raw-Rak" anymore.Wisis and his follower Siwas always keep an eye on Lin. The murder comes to kill Nisa.She injured.She beaomes bedridden.Nisa sends Emails to team "Suup-Saao-Raw-Rak" from hospital.Tan takes care of Nisa.Nisa feels that Tan loves her. One day,Lin was kidnapped.Grich tryed to find where Lin is.Grich watched the scean that when he go to help Lin,Grich are shot and die.He knows that if he go to help Lin,he will die. When they go to help Lin,they see that the person who kidnapped is her father Wisis.Wisis made Chayanii pregnant and killd her.

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
thanks for the summary, its weird all those stuff going!!

i don't like it already! Pai again with Nam! Urgh! i want pai to be peke whenever he's with nam, lol i'm always hating on nam & saying how pai is all sweet, nice and stuff :D but at least i get to see pai again lol :D yay than i'm happy :D

pai & nam are always together!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Nam looks so cute in those picture. I haven't been watching is lakorn lately. I should go watch it!

t0nz

sarNie Juvenile
I wish p'pai can try at least a pe'ek role for once. I think he's pretty cute. For the entire summer, I thought P'nam was hot. However, I am starting to think cee is hotter than nam. lol.