Sudsapda Most Huggable 2014

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Romantic theme or not i dont find it fitting to put a little girl on the list in a sea of grown up actresses. What's next, they're gona squeeze in more little boys and little girls into the bunch js because they are cute, adorable and huggable? All little kids are huggable if u ask me, so it's so more appropriate for them to have their own huggable kids list!!

Srs sudsapda is really losing its touch, and i have no respect for them eversince they cheated on fans money last yr, plus what's the point of advertising for ppl to vote when they already have a prepared list of their own, waste of people's time! Im happy big names like chomp, aum and na didnt participate, and ya is likely not to participate nxt yr, and will hopefully will cleverly decline for many yrs to come *fingers crossed*

pandakopanda

sarNie Egg
Wanmai is huggable in every sense of the word. That lil girl is so cute. But i understand where some of you is coming from since the rest of the candidates are adults XD

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
UHMM I just made the most ugliest face ever *cringes hahaha UHMMMM ahahha
Thanks for sharing jana....I've got to say that the cover is lacking something because Nadech is not on there and he completes the look. Just MO tho.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Mario and Weir looks the most appealing to me...and the rest....smh..even their handsomeness couldn't help save the cover...ahhh usually Lek looks really good on covers however this one just doesn't make it...

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Now now, the inside pics are way better hahhaha I like Pongs, CD & Weir's pics the most

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Ouy the guys look soo feminine, I cannot stop laughing. Now this just shows how mean I can be.. But gosh the guys do not look appealing at all.