Sudsapda 2010 Awards

tinah

sarNie Coma
heres some pix to m-berserk @ pantip

ahh tik look like a bad a$$ i love it!.. him and ploy look good together..i wouldnt mind seeing them pair up hehe

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Tik has bad skin....damn. Seeing Ploy and Tik reminds me of bad in the Roy Leh Sanae Rai days and Wang Waree

cecilia

Staff member
^^lol that was my expression when i first saw the pic. he has bad skin though..
Yes, it looks dry .. probably due to all those trips he always make to the wood.
Poor guy, he really needs to take care of his skin and yes, get more rest too .. (how can Peach handle this LOL)
i want him to age handsomely like Ah Ning or (forgot his name) the elder man who plays his dad in tang fah tawan diew ^^

REGARDLESS, his handsome face overshadow everything else atm ^^

Here's the full list of result: http://www.sudsapda.com/sudsapda2007/youngsmart/Home.aspx

actor:

actress:

Credit: pantip

tinah

sarNie Coma
tik whoop all the guys lol what happen to kens fan..but it was a close one between anne-ploy. i thought it would be between anne-aff

cecilia

Staff member
^this year is PLOY'S year .. she has so many crazy roles -- i applaud and congratulate her b/c she deserve. (though, i'm disappointed b/c i'm bias LOL)

Anyway, here's MAJOR PRAJAK again .. the lady host was funny with her comment on him .. in the wood or out the wood, he's still handsome. as for tikker whooping everyone -- it's time to have him back lOl -- although he's not here to stay long before he go back to hide out in the wood again .

Here's a vdo clip for his accepting speech. *LISTEN TO THE CHEERING CROWD!
Credit: Puiharu

Credit: foniendear

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks cecilia for posting all those pictures and clips. Now that Tik and Ploy won an award my wish is that
they're pair as pra'nang for a future lakorn will be an extra award to them both. :party:

Rasa

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you so much! They deserve it. Yaya and Barry got the award too. Awww, yeah my bad it's actually seventeen award. Sorry. Btw, Tik & Ploy look good together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i didnt see yaya/barry but they did won the seventeen choice awards for rising star actor/tress

ugh, why does tik have to stay in the woods..hes gonna look hideous again

cecilia

Staff member
^yes .. and then when he come out -- with some brush up, he's back to handsome tikker ^^ i just hope he won't be out in the wood for too long .. i'll take any work of him, let it be action, i'll force myself to finish it just like how i did to most of his work (well, i haven't touch much of his action lakorn yet lol) but yeah, if luck is on my side, i want another sweet romantic sad lakorn of him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^well, p'kai offer him a script for his upcoming drama. its call "kaen sanaeha" a period drama..it was between rome and him..but lets see if tik will accept the script or not.

methinee

sarNie Juvenile
Thank you Cecilia for the clips. Tik looks hot despite his dry skin lol. I love how he always gives awesome accepting speeches at award ceremonies.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Congrats to them two!
I do wanna see them both as a couple!!
they actually look really good together!
after all;
they did do lakorns together but she always
ends up being the Rai!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^well, p'kai offer him a script for his upcoming drama. its call "kaen sanaeha" a period drama..it was between rome and him..but lets see if tik will accept the script or not.
I have a feeling of faith Tinah that please Tik will accept the roles and the n'ek is given to Ploy. The title
sounds like it will be those period romantic drama. Hope to see Rome for the sadistic one. Ploy did mention she'll
have a few upcoming next year.