Suddenly It's Magic

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am in. She sort of reminds me of Sandara Park even though they are completely different in looks.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
The trailer is great! Mario is such a cutie pie and his english was well.
Erich is so pretty! I am seriously excited about this movie.
Especially it's philaphine and Thai together. Something new!!! Hehe
Thanks for sharing this video. :]

nikki1786

LizQuen
I am in. She sort of reminds me of Sandara Park even though they are completely different in looks.
She and Sandara know each other but not as close friends... both were product of joining the Star Circle Quest reality show about how to become an actress/actor. Sandara didn't won as grand winner in season 1. but she was famous and also a talent in ABS-CBN and made 2 movies under Star Cinema as well. Erich won as the grand winner of the reality show for season 2 but didn't grab the opportunity to be famous. she continually trained how to be a good actress and accepted supporting roles until 2009; she was offered a major drama and became number 1 in top dramas. she had her several supporting roles in a few movies produced by Star Cinema... until 2010 she had her main role, opposite partner Enchong Dee entitled "I Do" produced by Star Cinema.

This year is her 3rd time main role opposite partner Mario Maurer "Suddenly It's Magic" produced by Star Cinema. she's always under in Star Cinema after her breakthrough in 2009. most of her dramas then were under Star Cinema.

nikki1786

LizQuen
at the blogger's conference Enrico Santos (producer) answered if this movie will be seen in overseas... and he said YES.
they just don't have an announcement yet if what date and which country. but even before I asked Joyce Ramirez (the PR of Penshoppe) i asked her if this movie will show in US and she said yes.

cecilia

Staff member
awesome -- i'm waiting for it <3
Erich, the beautiful ^___^
O cracks me up in the trailer 'THIS IS THE SADDEST CUPCAKE that has ever made!' lmao

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Oh my I can not wait for this. They are both so cute together. Erich is so
Beatiful in here and Oh, Funny as always.

nikki1786

LizQuen
since Erich Gonzales is part of this show as an entertainer and host; she'll join the ASAP Live in Singapore.
Catch ASAP 2012 Live in SINGAPORE! OCTOBER 14, at MAX PAVILLON, SINGAPORE! With special guest MARIO MAURER

and so they're really starting to promote their movie since it'll show in October 31.

nikki1786

LizQuen
Erich and Mario in Singapore for ASAP show with ABS-CBN CH2's President Charo Santos (ABS-CBN network is Erich's home network. Star Cinema production is also under in this network)

with ABS-CBN CH2's Vice-President Cory Vidanes

----
During the ASAP show in Singapore (October 14, 2012)

nikki1786

LizQuen

Suddenly It's Magic showing on
October 31, 2012 in Philippines
November 1 in Singapore
November 9-15 LA, San Diego and San Francisco

from Erich's IG
http://instagram.com/p/Qw8GuDqwEG/

nikki1786

LizQuen
ASAP celebrities and ABS-CBN's Charo Santos and Cory Vidanes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQp2gIrtjgM