subway scrabbles player ?

little

sarNie Adult
i have a ? in my mind to play is to collect the letters and make it to a word. but my bf tells me that some letters are given ex. subway the letters on top ubw i have to collect and beneathe it has spell subway so those "say" are given he's making me confuse.

ijohn

sarNie Adult
i have a ? in my mind to play is to collect the letters and make it to a word. but my bf tells me that some letters are given ex. subway the letters on top ubw i have to collect and beneathe it has spell subway so those "say" are given he's making me confuse.
hmmmmmm what is the meaning here...like making words from one word?

bay-a body of water forming an indentation of the shoreline, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
way-a method, plan, or means for attaining a goal.
bus-a large motor vehicle, having a long body, equipped with seats or benches for passengers, usually operating as part of a scheduled service
sway-to move or swing to and fro, as something fixed at one end or resting on a support.
yaw-(of an aircraft) to have a motion about its vertical axis.
buy-to acquire the possession of, or the right to, by paying or promising to pay an equivalent, esp. in money; purchase.

lol-i don't get it or is it this: http://www.subwayfreshbuzz.com/scrabble08/...ble_landing.asp

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I play the subway scabble too but I'm confused, what exactly are asking? :huh:

The scabble pieces you play on their little board thing that it comes with, you win the prize for whatever you collect all the letters for.
You can also play it online, on their site, which gives you more opprotunities to win, you just do it the same way you do it on the paper scabble board.
Does that help?

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
little that was the most confusing question/sentence ever i still don't know what the heck your saying i just understood your playing subway scrabble and that's about it lol