Subbed: King Kaew Kar Fak

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
WOW you guys really are gonna sub this lakorn =) Yay that means I will understand it and won't be watching this without subbs! So happy I love ACE!

fun

Expired Sarnie
:yahoo: Oh you guys are the greatest :dude: ... I don't know how to live with all the Thai fan subbers... I wish I could really help... :angry: Why can't I be Thai? :( lol.

Anyways I will be checking... Thanks for the info too!!!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
That would be awesome if you could do that, Sarn^^. Bunniii, I have no idea what that is but if it can give better quality then share ahead^^!.

gracefulmoonie

sarNie Egg
Hi,
just a quick question- I heard that someone was going to upload the HQ version- so my question is-- Are you guys going to reupload all of the sub version of the lakorn in HQ? I am asking this because I am not sure if this sub version is high quality or it's the same quality as on youtube?

A side note- I saw that futifu (correct me if i am wrong) has uploaded ep 4.1 (w/o subs) on youtube for anyone who is eager to watch.

bunniii

sarNie Elites
About the HQ epiosdes. do you want me to upload from ep 1? Or i'll start from 3 or 2? I have episode 3 up for you at BM. Files are bigger than usual so it will take me some time to record and upload

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Thanks Bunniii!! You are our hero. You can start with episode 2 since we completed episode one already. It's time consuming to restart that again. Your kindness and efforts are greatly appreciated.