Sub Request For "Prajun Lai Payak"

Discussion in 'FanSub' started by jaitee, May 25, 2010.

1. jaitee

jaitee sarNie Egg

I'm sorry if I'm not suppose to make request here. But I really love to watch thai lakorn, especially when it's in thai because I love the language (helps me learn how to speak it too) it's sooo much better to hear the original voices. I'm a big fan of Aum, she's such a great actress!! And I've recently starting watching Weir's lakorn. He's such a hottie!!!! (tall guys are one of my weakness). And I definitely think they make a cute couple!! : )

Anyways....I really really appreciate those people out there that take the time to sub lakorn for other viewers who cannot understand the language. Once I have the time, I would want to help out in return. So, my current request (if someone hasn't already started) for english subtitles for "Prajun Lai Payak." I desperately been waiting to see this lakorn.

Thank you to those who are involved in subbing. I really appreciate all of the hard work!!!

--Jaitee : )

2. lady0fdarkness

lady0fdarkness Professional Lakorn Watcher

I have the first 6 episodes screen capped on my blog. I am subbing the rest.

http://www.kwarmmeud.com/darknesslakorns

3. sajenna

sajenna sarNie Oldmaid

wow lome! it's a very long job: i'm currently subbing "liam ruk" on viikii and it kills me ^_^

4. lady0fdarkness

lady0fdarkness Professional Lakorn Watcher

does viikii have a good subbing program??

5. sajenna

sajenna sarNie Oldmaid

you don't need to use a subbing program with viikii. it's more easy.