Suay Saeb Sing [DaraVDO]

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yui and Ouan....mang, I still didn't finish their first lakorn Satroo Koo Kwan yet and that's like what last year? Lol. I love them together tho! Cute couple!

Thanks Tina

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Oun looks like he's lost some weight xD Yui is so cute!

Thanks for the pics!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
agree with you my love, oun was such an ass in "sadtroo koo kwan", the worst p'ek i ever seen! when i think he dared lies to yui that he has a deasease to take even to her instead of her sister, i want to kick his ass :arrg: and buts :arrg:

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
true especially when she play n'ek...n when she play n'rai...she gets all the good role....i hope one day she'll get a perfect n'ek role n a lakorn that can actually atrract fans...

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
She had a few good ones. I like the lakorn that she did with Mos, and the one with Arnas called Kratai llong jun and also Waew Sieng Sueng(although I wasn't really fond of the pra'ek at first but he actually wasn't that bad). I thought Waew Sieng Sueng had a good storyline. The rest is just...

meenia

sarNie Adult
this lakorn isn't bad..i actually like it... i didn't even know this lakorn is on air.....I just happen to find it at youtube....I like yui's and Ouan in this.... Ouan is acutally really cute..love all the scenes with him and yui..they are so funny..always arguing... also there's like three na'rai but only one liked Ouan the other two is like after Au.....well one is Ouan's sister, but..it's just funny how there is three of them that hates yui....I love all the characters except the bad guys...

fun

Expired Sarnie
What this lakorn already went on air?! Gosh I didn't even know. I got to go watch now!

meenia

sarNie Adult
hey..i can't believe this lakorn ended already..i'm only on part 21..and it's just getting interesting...but it ends at 35..on youtube....

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I watched episode 1 and it wasn't all that great. And I can't believe it ended already. I need to start on episode 2. Maybe it does get better since its rating was good but me and Thailand seems to have different taste in lakorn?