Suay Rerd Cherd Sode (Broadcast)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn has so many useless characters. It needs to speed up a little. But on a good note, this lakorn is getting so funny. That guy raped that Pirom guy. Ahahaha. And Janie seducing Film with the country music was hilarious. Loving this lakorn very muchies :lol:

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I love the scene when Khwan is trying to rape Nop :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!! OMG! She squessze his behind. I didn't see that coming.
It's so hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!!

I also love P,Ging. He is so funny.

Is aunt Jan dead? I can't believe that the uncle killed her. I hope she not dead yet. Poor Khwan all her family is dead.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LMAO P'Ging raped Daddy George and Kanit raped Pirom. Too bad Kwan didn't succeed raping Nop, that would be a change for once. Too funny :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm dying for next week...because I don't understand why Khwan had to pretend to not know Nop, or admit that she loves him...and why when Khwan told Nop the truth, he seemed so hurt...even though he said no matter how much she would hurt him, he'd still love her. I've never seen a drama where the p'ek hurts his "little brother" and becomes sterile...they make it seem so funny lol. He's so devoted to Khwan...

My favorite lakorn line, "I love my evil girl." That's just so sweet...she was kinda bad, but he loved her anyways...he has to be the sweetest p'ek ever.

nikki1786

LizQuen
6th MV.... XD

Suay Rerd Cherd Sod สวย เริ่ด เชิด โสด: You Still Have My Heart MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRMISU0HMtk

nikki1786

LizQuen
7th mv... who's sassy? :p

Suay Rerd Cherd Sod สวย เริ่ด เชิด โสด: Sassy MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nau4JZ3XKgw

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Great MVs. I Love it.

I can't wait to see the next episode too. It is so intense and sad. It's so sad that Khwan pretend not to know Nop.

I can't believe that aunt Jan is dead. She did not deserve to die like that.

The father and son are so evil. I hope they are going to burn in hell :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: !!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
Great MVs. I Love it.

I can't wait to see the next episode too. It is so intense and sad. It's so sad that Khwan pretend not to know Nop.

I can't believe that aunt Jan is dead. She did not deserve to die like that.

The father and son are so evil. I hope they are going to burn in hell :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: !!!!
sad to say about Aunt Jan too. but i was kinda confuse on Khwan, so did she really lost of her memory or she did pretend the whole time??? since from the hospital??? XD or the scene was like Khwan pretending that she forgot about what happened during the tractor accident with Nop???? XD

tinah

sarNie Coma
check out janie n barrys new shoot for the upcoming praew magazine. theres also anne along with some of her co stars rome, aum, pete, kong

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
I just notice that both of their lakorns they first bump into eachother in the lift!
I'm soo in love with this lakorn and so does not wish for it to come to an end, but am dying to see what happens.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Man, it disturbed me when the guy killed Khwan's aunt. It came unexpectingly-it showed too much. Film and Janie are hilarious. I just watched some parts so I need to start from the beginning. With little time on my hands, I chose to watch Om/Jui lakorn which is freakin hilarious!!!

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
I don't actually think the aunty dies, I bet she will definitely get back at Amorn!

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
sad to say about Aunt Jan too. but i was kinda confuse on Khwan, so did she really lost of her memory or she did pretend the whole time??? since from the hospital??? XD or the scene was like Khwan pretending that she forgot about what happened during the tractor accident with Nop???? XD
I think the car accident made her lost her memory but the accident in the hay stack did not and now she is pretending to go back to her original self since she has already learned about herself from other people she can now act upon that. Also, it's probably for her to try and see how the people surround her acts and rule out who is really faithful and on her side.

nikki1786

LizQuen
check out janie n barrys new shoot for the upcoming praew magazine. theres also anne along with some of her co stars rome, aum, pete, kong

this picture is topic last night after Janie tweeted this photo http://tweetphoto.com/39157922
its also monkeyprince129's file, i just followed her last night on twitter since she got lot files of Janie and Nadej. :)

follow Janie to her twitter and i assure you that she tweets a lot, she also responds to her fans who tweet her most of the time. :) https://twitter.com/janiethien

i just thought that if TV5 will have another poll again for the celebs who tweets most... i think she'll be part of that top celebrities who tweets a lot. XD

I think the car accident made her lost her memory but the accident in the hay stack did not and now she is pretending to go back to her original self since she has already learned about herself from other people she can now act upon that. Also, it's probably for her to try and see how the people surround her acts and rule out who is really faithful and on her side.
i see... so meaning she'll never get back to the old KhwanUma right?
to a new KhwanUma, all she gotta do is to see if who's probably faithful to her... XD

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG SRCS is ending this week. I'm looking forward to Wanida..............................I hope the ending for this is gonna be cute with some kissing action between Janie and Film :lol:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I was hoping I'd get to watch today's episode, but no one has it uploaded yet...everyone has just one clip :(
I guess I'll just have to wait til tomorrow then