Suay Rerd Cherd Sode (Broadcast)

nikki1786

LizQuen
4th MV, about self-centered KhwanUma... ;)

Suay Rerd Cherd Sod: Suay Rerd Cherd Yom MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZUWWWEz13s

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Love the MV. Your the best.

I can't wait to see the episode 11 and 12. In the next episode, it seems that Khwan is going to rape Nop. Love this couple so much :wub: :wub: :wub: .!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also love P,Gaig. He is so funny. I like the scene when he said Khwan is possessed by mother Teresa and that she wanted to a saint. He just so hilarious.

Noon and Toiting is also funny :lol: !!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I love this lakorn but it is starting to drag. Hopefully they end it at episode 14. I hateeeeee Da, Her dad and her brother.

mai92

sarNie Adult
i lOve thIs dRama N i lOve thE mvS..
aFteR waTcHIng eP 10...i jUss hopE tHe unCle wILL nOt hUrt jAine...
lOve iT sO fAR..
caN'T wAit tIll tHE nExT eP.
lOve jAiNe n fILm..
:wub: :wub: :wub:

nikki1786

LizQuen
Love the MV. Your the best.

I can't wait to see the episode 11 and 12. In the next episode, it seems that Khwan is going to rape Nop. Love this couple so much :wub: :wub: :wub: .!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also love P,Gaig. He is so funny. I like the scene when he said Khwan is possessed by mother Teresa and that she wanted to a saint. He just so hilarious.

Noon and Toiting is also funny :lol: !!!!
i love P'Ging too... indeed he's hilarious. i cant wait to see the next episode, LOL the attempted rape scene of Khwan to Nop. i just downloaded the Suay Rerd Cherd Yom versions, the one with SRCS OST and the original version. im planning to use the two versions... so look forward for more.

i dont like noon... XD though toiting is funny. but i love most the mother. hehehe

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
i love P'Ging too... indeed he's hilarious. i cant wait to see the next episode, LOL the attempted rape scene of Khwan to Nop. i just downloaded the Suay Rerd Cherd Yom versions, the one with SRCS OST and the original version. im planning to use the two versions... so look forward for more.

i dont like noon... XD though toiting is funny. but i love most the mother. hehehe
I can't wait to see another of your MV, and I'd be the first to watch it. Your the best, and thank you for your hard work :) :) :) :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikki1786

LizQuen
I can't wait to see another of your MV, and I'd be the first to watch it. Your the best, and thank you for your hard work :) :) :) :) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i was watching some fanmade mvs but you have to type in thai characters, i didn't type in thai characters. i just accidentally saw some fanmade mvs of SRCS...

gonna make mvs after episode 11 and 12. :) thanks for appreciating my fanmade mvs... XD oh, and today... i just registered to Janie's forum... LOL gonna do some artworks soon aside from Kularb Rai Narm of Ploy.

nikki1786

LizQuen
5th MV... gonna do the 6th MV later. :)

Suay Rerd Cherd Sod สวย เริ่ด เชิด โสด: Closer You and I MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amu9GCKT11E

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
5th MV... gonna do the 6th MV later. :)

Suay Rerd Cherd Sod สวย เริ่ด เชิด โสด: Closer You and I MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amu9GCKT11E
Oh my GOD, I totally love it :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Bellfire for your MVs :) :) :) :) :)!!!!! I'm looking forward to see your next one. Khwan and Nop are so,so, so cute together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow about 90 % of the clothes that janie wore in this lakorn were her own. she flew to america just to buy outfits for her role in here and she came back with 5 suitcase lol she is so dedicated....its because she would have to change into different wardrobe in most her scenes

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Janie is so nervous when Film was saying his feelings for her, she tried to joke about it and laugh but you could see how tense she looks. Film is a pretty honest dude ^_^

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I love this lakorn, except for the stupid, pointless characters that I've mentioned before...too many unnecessary bad guys man, I've never seen a lakorn with so many bad guys before...Khwan has nowhere to turn without someone trying to hurt her...but the person who annoys me the most is Noon. What is her problem with Khwan anyways? She didn't do anything to personally offend her, and she's upset that her brother chose Khwan over Pim? Why does she still care and hold a grudge when Pim doesn't...How come, even til the very end, she's out to ruin Khwan...like the clip where Noon revealed something in front of Khwan's uncle and Wit, and they had to run for their lives...

I have a feeling Khwan is going to fake her amnesia...I think after the accident this time, she remembers everything, but she's still going to pretend so that she could get revenge against her uncle and cousins, but then Noon ruins it all.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I finally watched ep 12, I knew Khwan was faking, but I don't understand her motive in acting like she hates Nop, when he loves her so much...it seems that she tells him the truth right before she goes to confront her uncle, and then Noon will show up, and I wonder if she goes to tell her brother that Khwan is in danger...I really wanna see the scene Sara was talking about where Khwan had to jump off the building or something in order to save Pim's life. Next week's episode looks soooo good...My mom has been waiting for it to end so she can go buy it Khmer dubbed.